Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Uvalde police lied

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Those fucks need to be prosecuted. Fuck the police.

I hope they are pariahs in their own homes. These chickenshit pigs should not be able to go in public without people calling them cowards to their fucking faces. Businesses should refuse them service, whenever possible. Suicide is the only good move for these fucks going forward, and if they weren't such cowards, that's what they'd do.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Those fucks need to be prosecuted. Fuck the police.
I hope they are pariahs in their own homes. These chickenshit pigs should not be able to go in public without people calling them cowards to their fucking faces. Businesses should refuse them service, whenever possible. Suicide is the only good move for these fucks going forward, and if they weren't such cowards, that's what they'd do.
Spot on!

White men lied and kids died! FUCK PIGS! ✊🏿🐷

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Somone posted a video of a grandfather of one of the victims trying to start a fight with 2 cops. He pulled a knife on them and dared them to shoot him or arrest him. It was hard to watch. Dude was melting down and it hurt my heart thinking those guys just stood outside listening to shots going off for over an hour.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
How are the parents not down their throats is blowing my mind.
This makes me sick. If this had political BS with Beto attached he better be eliminated.

Top Bottom