Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

utter cringe at the spastics on this tradcuck fag forum

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
neck-chop.gif

giphy.gif

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
So, cuck spams the board then deletes his own threads, and complains about it? I really don't understand trolls but I think you're doing it wrong
That fags not a troll... he’s a communist. Those fags are always accusing people of the bullshit they do.

Now this fags on his fb and tik tok and world of Warcraft forum talking shit about having his lame threads deleted.

We’ve been slandered. Lol

Unfortunately, I scanned through that looksmax homo board. I've concluded there is a whole sect of people that speak a different language and I just don't understand it.

However, I do like the new term dildoic and plan to implement it soon in my office conversations. So, I guess these new terms just need to be implemented singularly...

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Unfortunately, I scanned through that looksmax homo board. I've concluded there is a whole sect of people that speak a different language and I just don't understand it.

However, I do like the new term dildoic and plan to implement it soon in my office conversations. So, I guess these new terms just need to be implemented singularly...
Yeah looksmax is like an alternate reality. It gave me a new appreciation for the internet

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No need. He ain’t coming back and now he thinks the Canadian government is after him
I tell beggars I don't have money bc I was part of the freedom convoy and the government shut me down. I can bullsgit about that forever. It works on about anyone you don't want to talk to

Jtrain80

Legendary
He didn’t want me to fuck his dad.

I was digging ditches in 100 degree heat, this fat ass looks over at me and says,"I would rather take a shower with my Dad than be doing this".

Holy shit, my sides hurt I laughed so bad. Then I met his dad. It was all I could do not to say, "he doesn't look that bad to have a shower with."

D

Deleted member 2886

I was digging ditches in 100 degree heat, this fat ass looks over at me and says,"I would rather take a shower with my Dad than be doing this".

Holy shit, my sides hurt I laughed so bad. Then I met his dad. It was all I could do not to say, "he doesn't look that bad to have a shower with."
👏😂Read this just as I'd begun drinking some water,.. nearly frickin choked!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
He didn’t want me to fuck his dad.
@soyfaggot too late joke on you! @ChingChongDingDong already owned him. Worst part made yore mom stare dad in the eyes as he was dominated……1st time either have met a true Alpha.

Now tell mom to quit calling and begging him to come back…..dad wants more. It’s weird,man.

Top Bottom