Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

US seizes Iranian websites

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

This sort of intel is generally not published. I doubt if this is legit. I hope I am wrong.

When I read a comment yesterday that one of the senators (forgot his name) said that the US was going to go on the offensive for these foreign based sites that attack our infrastructure. I thought - What a novel idea? FIGHT BACK! WHAT A GREAT CONCEPT!

So many fucking pussies in our government it makes me sick to my stomach. No shit - go on the offensive. Turn it over to NICK SABAN - that S.O.B. knows how to go on the offensive.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This sort of intel is generally not published. I doubt if this is legit. I hope I am wrong.

When I read a comment yesterday that one of the senators (forgot his name) said that the US was going to go on the offensive for these foreign based sites that attack our infrastructure. I thought - What a novel idea? FIGHT BACK! WHAT A GREAT CONCEPT!

So many fucking pussies in our government it makes me sick to my stomach. No shit - go on the offensive. Turn it over to NICK SABAN - that S.O.B. knows how to go on the offensive.

As long as too many forward passes aren’t required. If so, forget it he will bitch about forward passes being used too much. Fuck that guy.

This is all theatre to push back on Biden being an Iranian bitch just like Obama. Don’t fall for it. He’s in their pocket and does what they say.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

Iran Alleges State-Linked News Websites Were Seized by the U.S.​

By
Arsalan Shahla
June 22, 2021, 3:18 PM EDT

SHARE THIS ARTICLE​

Tweet

Email

Iran alleges that the U.S. State Department seized the websites of some of the country’s major news networks, hours after a message on several state-run Iranian news websites claimed they were “seized by the United StatesGovernment,” the Islamic Republic of Iran News Network said in a statement on its website.

The statement alleges the move was part of a larger-scale crackdown by the U.S. government on news websites linked to what Iran calls the ‘Axis of Resistance’, which includes Syria, Hezbollah, some Iraqi militias and Hamas.

The web domains, the English-language news network Press TV as well as Arabic-language channels, Al-Alam News and Al-Kawthar TV appear to have been affected according to the report.

The U.S. State Department directed questions to the Department of Justice, where officials didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Phew. I was afraid that Biden wouldn't get an all shooting war started by July 4th. That was original prediction but it was looking like they were just gonna let it implode on its own. Now the See Eye Eh is getting in driver seat and hitting the nitro boost.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Is it ironic that the US government is limiting speech in another country, violating its own first amendment of the constitution?

I see the parallels with our own country in how the left is trying to limit speech here.

This was a bad idea and like @AmericanViking said more theater to prop up Biden than anything else. Like Iran doesn't have the capability to re-make those websites in what .... 15 minutes?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Is it ironic that the US government is limiting speech in another country, violating its own first amendment of the constitution?

I see the parallels with our own country in how the left is trying to limit speech here.

This was a bad idea and like @AmericanViking said more theater to prop up Biden than anything else. Like Iran doesn't have the capability to re-make those websites in what .... 15 minutes?
Just like being tuff on Putin while allowing Nordstream 2 to start back and cut off aid to Ukraine.... Putin is shitting himself right now.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

As much as I agree that this is theater foreign nationals don't have 1A rights let alone enemy combatants.

I hope every time Iran tries to post another site we continue to jam our dicks down their throats and seize some more.

The US needs to being doing MUCH more of this sorta thing instead of just when it's politically convenient.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
As much as I agree that this is theater foreign nationals don't have 1A rights let alone enemy combatants.

I hope every time Iran tries to post another site we continue to jam our dicks down their throats and seize some more.

The US needs to being doing MUCH more of this sorta thing instead of just when it's politically convenient.

Was not suggesting foreign nationals get any rights, just observing the irony. Maybe I was wrong in stating that it was a bad thing because I agree with you that the US needs to fight fire with fire and use whatever tools it deems necessary against foreign enemies. But it does make me think a little ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom