Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike Lindell raid

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Fuck those kid touching fucktards! The lowest sCUM on earth are libs, of all walks...the u.S.S. of the left is no different than the takeover arm of mein mustache of Germany back in the day...the RIGHT absolutely must smoke that ass in November, or we're all just grabbing our ankles and spelling run...

Fuck libs!
Go Tigers!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Was talking with a like minded coworker recently about the fbi. We both agreed if they came to our door asking for help, even if it was a missing kid from the neighborhood, we would tell them to get off our property. I'd talk to the sheriff's department, or probably our city cops, but will never speak a word to the fbi about anything.

Unreal what they have become...then again, maybe not. J Edgar is probably smiling from the grave, ear to ear these days. Needs to be splintered into a thousand pieces, and scattered to the wind, along with much more of our federal government.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Trying to dig up shit to win election
What do you mean?

He obviously participated in the insurrection. We saw him at The White House cooking up ways to overturn Biden’s victory.

All his communications with Trump are evidence of the crime.

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
Shocked! I thought you would show unwavering support for a pillow manufacturer.

What do you mean?

He obviously participated in the insurrection. We saw him at The White House cooking up ways to overturn Biden’s victory.

All his communications with Trump are evidence of the crime.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I’m curious as to the justification for this situation. And I’m even more curious to see how it is received by media etc. We were starting to hear a few liberal media outlets question some of the Gestapo tactics that have been utilized by Bidens FBI in recent weeks.

6ish years of investigating Trump, and now his supporters...have yet to hear of even one alleged crime. Just looking, and hoping to find something to arrest them over. Banana republic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom