Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Places to Avoid

D

Deleted member 2886

@CuriousFiend What are these videos? There was one where a child gets kidnapped.
These are just some GIFs made from videos i've found all over the place.

Usually there's little—to no additional information, so it's difficult to discern any reasonable assessment.

Plus there's simply too many for me to ever hope to research each thoroughly aye.

i uploaded a lot of that ghastly torture/trafficking sort of shit to another TFSF thread called:- "The Silent Children...."

Quite a lot to see there, and, 😅 i've only uploaded a small portion so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
Really not sure aye.
i made that GIF from the first minute of a vid.

Took a bit(*nearly an hour) to dig it out my stash, here's a link to the the full 3:06 clip w/🔊 in my G-Photos account.

*It's pretty nasty though, & the audio is creepy AF!
Also took screenshots of the words:
View attachment 134078View attachment 134079
•["68th action Saturday 20 Sept. 9.30 pm Cloister of the Oblate Florence"]•
View attachment 134073
•["68th action, florence 1980]•

•A "Theater" in Florence, Italy.[¿?]
View attachment 134080
👇LINK

Haven't looked into it beyond this, and i really just don't know what to make of it aye.

Real?,...an Act?,...Fake?,...a Fake Act?,...something else?

Whatever it is, it's fuckin unpleasant.
Looks to be satanic ritual sacrificing.

D

Deleted member 2886

20220917_134821.gif
*She hit him, flipped her car as ya see above, and is pretending to be invisible or some stupid shit.

*The audio is funny af!

D

Deleted member 2886

Got me a newer Trifield TF2 the other day and been able to more accurately monitor local EMR.

😂It's not good.

•'Recommended' maximum "safe" 'Field Measurement Values' are;
(*stnd/wgtd)

•3 mG -[MagF]
•50 V/m -[ElecF]
•0.200 mW/m² -[RadF]

And, where it's at right now;

•2—5 mG -[MagF]
•40—102 V/m -[ElecF]
•0.130—1.480 mW/m² —[RadF]

*Fluctuates wildly.

*Next to my phone, right now,...
the RF exceeds the TF2's max measurement capability.

*Fuckin shoots right off the scale—immediately.

*Apparently we're all [*in my locality—at least.] being microwaved alive—on the 'Low' setting.
20220917_141926.gif
😅Fuckin fuck!

D

Deleted member 2886

#"PLACES TO AVOID"
20220917_152159.gif
[1/3]

20220917_152831.gif
[2/3]

20220917_153759.gif
[3/3]

*As ya see, the fucker in the red balaclava, with the mic,...sez some seriously fucked up—sick shit.

*It's way worse with the audio, coz he (*& definitely a:- 'he') speaks in a severely fuckin disturbing manner, with a deep voice and seems to sharply drag out the "s" sound.

*Tbh, kinda wanna punch the cunt just for making that fuckin "esssssssss" noise.😂

*What do ya reckon?...is it actually this weasel-like Podesta twerplet???

D

Deleted member 2886

20220917_151450.gif
He's laughing about it, yet she seems to either be putting on a really convincing act or legitimately believes the crocs actually have some nefarious agenda.
😆

D

Deleted member 2886

This is basically what our world today is becoming. People are dumb enough to think digital currency is better than physical currency.
Yeah i agree mate.

Weird thing is, the people afflicted by the "Crypto", "Blockchain", hysteria, along with all that other "decentralized digital asset" twerpletry, seem to be entirely ignorant of the obvious trap they're gettin themselves into.

Sure, i'll admit, it is a rather complicated subject—that is,...in so far as it's made out to be.

Yet it's pretty simple, imo.

Coz it doesn't matter how wonderfully liberating the "decentralized assets" fantasy might seem, simply due to the glaring fact that such is only possible via the use of each nations [subservient] corporate entities and their associated systems of established infrastructure.

As far as i can tell it's a "Trojan Horse", and don't mean shit whether one has 10 million "Bitcoin" or other, since the nations central govts already control the means by which to even use it.

Plus, for example:- the US govt has already been working on introducing regulations specifically for the purpose of controlling "digital assets".

*Key search words:-

•'ULC' ('Uniform Law Commission')

•"Uniform Regulation Of Virtual Currency Business Act"

•'FinCEN' ('Financial Crimes Enforcement Network's)

•'BSA' ('Bank Secrecy Act')

*World Economic Forum:-

•"Digital Currency Governance Consortium"

All part of the so-called "NWO":- "Great Reset" shite.
IMG_20220918_091832_252.jpg
IMG_20220918_091835_345.jpgIMG_20220918_091837_218.jpgIMG_20220918_091843_473.jpgIMG_20220918_123123_746.jpgIMG_20220918_001725_838.jpgIMG_20220918_001732_092.jpgIMG_20220918_001735_442.jpg
*Aussie is already rolling out "digital asset/id/surveillance" infrastructure.

D

Deleted member 2886

UK is not a democracy, it's not even a monarchy. It's a collective dictatorship like the U.S and most of the world.
Oh, i can assure ya I'm well aware mate,...and to my dismay, apparently moreso than most despite my efforts thus far.
IMG_20220914_030449_093.jpg
image-205.png

Densel

Poster
Yeah i agree mate.

Weird thing is, the people afflicted by the "Crypto", "Blockchain", hysteria, along with all that other "decentralized digital asset" twerpletry, seem to be entirely ignorant of the obvious trap they're gettin themselves into.

Sure, i'll admit, it is a rather complicated subject—that is,...in so far as it's made out to be.

Yet it's pretty simple, imo.

Coz it doesn't matter how wonderfully liberating the "decentralized assets" fantasy might seem, simply due to the glaring fact that such is only possible via the use of each nations [subservient] corporate entities and their associated systems of established infrastructure.

As far as i can tell it's a "Trojan Horse", and don't mean shit whether one has 10 million "Bitcoin" or other, since the nations central govts already control the means by which to even use it.

Plus, for example:- the US govt has already been working on introducing regulations specifically for the purpose of controlling "digital assets".

*Key search words:-

•'ULC' ('Uniform Law Commission')

•"Uniform Regulation Of Virtual Currency Business Act"

•'FinCEN' ('Financial Crimes Enforcement Network's)

•'BSA' ('Bank Secrecy Act')

*World Economic Forum:-

•"Digital Currency Governance Consortium"

All part of the so-called "NWO":- "Great Reset" shite.
View attachment 134521
View attachment 134522View attachment 134523View attachment 134524View attachment 134525View attachment 134526View attachment 134527View attachment 134528
*Aussie is already rolling out "digital asset/id/surveillance" infrastructure.
My thoughts exactly. It's obvious why everyone in the U.S Is so obsessed with adopting neo and reverse racism and not worried about this.

Densel

Poster

Densel

Poster
Just got banned from 4chan simply becuse someone in my IP sector did absolutely nothing but the pc admins mustve deemed it offensive, now my whole IP sector Is banned from posting threads on 4chan. See what I Tell ya?

D

Deleted member 2886

Just got banned from 4chan simply becuse someone in my IP sector did absolutely nothing but the pc admins mustve deemed it offensive, now my whole IP sector Is banned from posting threads on 4chan. See what I Tell ya?
Aye, for real?
Like, do ya mean an entire group was banned to (effectively) punish one poster?

Fuck that's fucked aye.
Never knew that was even a thing "they" did.

As far as i'm aware, this forum is one of, if not the only, social media platforms that doesn't either ban me outright or constantly ghosts my posts.

There's a similar forum to this[TFSF], in NZ called 'nzissues.com', they haven't actually full on banned me—yet(rarely use it anymore), however they[admin/mods/members) reeeeaaallllyyy dislike what i post apparently

Shit,...😂...i even get blocked/muted regularly on fuckin Bitchute and Telegram channels.
(Although, admittedly i do post in a far—far more respectful manner here[TFSF], compared to elsewhere, where i generally just give zero fucks whatsoever.)

imo, "censorship" is much like covering ones eyes 'n' ears before sprinting across a busy freeway at night.

Top Bottom