Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATED The Murdaugh Files. Murder, Fraud, Drugs and more from the influential South Carolina family

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’m here!! Had the weekend off from the fam so was away from the board yesterday.

Anyway, Alex is guilty 100%. Nothing has changed in that respect.
I haven't been on top pf everything but some of what I read and heard the defense may get to reasonable doubt..
How good has the prosecution been?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I haven't been on top pf everything but some of what I read and heard the defense may get to reasonable doubt..
How good has the prosecution been?
Huh? A lot is going to depend on what is decided about financial evidence being allowed……if so…..he’s fucked. If not he may have a fighting chance.

🤞he gets death!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Huh? A lot is going to depend on what is decided about financial evidence being allowed……if so…..he’s fucked. If not he may have a fighting chance.

🤞he gets death!
He'll get off of those murdering charges but money fraud is where we draw the line.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

🤞he gets death!
I believe the judge will allow it. But finicial problems and opioid addiction do make anyone a murderer.
I found it odd he was hell to toe clean from any blood flesh spatter.
I think he is guilty. But the defense only has to establish reasonable doubt.
And I may be mistaken but shoe patterns didn't match his shoes. Or what the prosecution is saying the shooter.was wearing. I may have that one all wrong.
But the bullshit w them introducing guns they cannot prove were used is an odd strategy. Why couldn't they prove that thru forensics?
I haven't kept up but I see some holes. What is the prosecutions slam dunk? I'm not a fan a shitloads of circumstantial conjecture

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I think the financial stuff should be brought in to some degree because the stress of his finances provides motive for the murders.

The prosecution is doing fine so far. They have AM at the scene very near the time of the murders. They also caught him in several lies and discrepancies about his whereabouts.

I don’t think there is anyway he gets off. Not sure why they already decided not to seek the death penalty. Seems like killing two people, one whose brains spattered into mush, would be reason to use the death penalty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom