Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATED - let’s build a new internet

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
RabbitDangle.com
Okay, I bought the domain and got a hosting package. Now gotta wait a couple days to propogate.

Maybe we can turn this into a community project and make our own dead internet.

I can give real easy instructions and everyone can make a website. Cost me $50 to set this up and includes one year of hosting service

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The language,is it spanish or latin

PleasureMoose

Legendary
decided to make one yesterday and have been fucking around with it. idk shit about web design and no clue what I'm doing.. I'm gonna try an add another page today dedicated to the epstein/maxwell exposer

it looks like a 1997 webpage rightnow but its a work in process... i wanna eventually compile some really good post from the forum on there too

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
decided to make one yesterday and have been fucking around with it. idk shit about web design and no clue what I'm doing.. I'm gonna try an add another page today dedicated to the epstein/maxwell exposer

it looks like a 1997 webpage rightnow but its a work in process... i wanna eventually compile some really good post from the forum on there too

Love it dude!

If anyone else wants to throw one together I can provide some pointers

I’ve always though it would be cool to have our own little network of sites

Wait What

Elite
Founder
R.f673ffd1ba7242481b51d5c668a05b2f

D

Deleted member 2886

Mate, that is really quite interesting.
Completely new to me.
Boparai's version is hilarious,...
Screenshot_2022-04-11-10-10-53-13_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
...and I find this👇very relatable.
IMG_20220411_103903.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

Love it dude!

If anyone else wants to throw one together I can provide some pointers

I’ve always though it would be cool to have our own little network of sites
Never thought about something like that til reading this post, I now also think it is a pretty cool idea too.

Can this shit be accomplished using an Android?,...or, lol, would I need to go and finally buy a proper computer?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Never thought about something like that til reading this post, I now also think it is a pretty cool idea too.

Can this shit be accomplished using an Android?,...or, lol, would I need to go and finally buy a proper computer?
Now I’m not here to tell you what to do, but as a suggestion, you are really good at churning out original memes and images. You could even get an app on your phone for gifs.

If you created this and put the forum url in the bottom corner and we could pass them all around.

Even just general funny memes we could message to friends and family. Will get the word out

@Cyberty has mentioned something like this before

Next thing I am going to do is get an official tfsf news site up and then we can select a group of authors

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I meant to get all this stuff going a while back. I’m sure some people remember. We just got the cart before the horse like we did on many things with this site.

Also having a step back, I see a way to do this much better than I had before

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Now I’m not here to tell you what to do, but as a suggestion, you are really good at churning out original memes and images. You could even get an app on your phone for gifs.

If you created this and put the forum url in the bottom corner and we could pass them all around.

Even just general funny memes we could message to friends and family. Will get the word out

@Cyberty has mentioned something like this before

Next thing I am going to do is get an official tfsf news site up and then we can select a group of authors
71bRgfanuDL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

@Croot_Overlord , like CFmemes.com, or something?

Not sure if I could adequately fulfill the basic duties required aye, I'm generally laughing my ass off while slapping memes together,...usually on the fly.

Also,...y'all actually like my spontaneous situational memetics?

Just imagine if legends like @Rebarcock , @BamaRidger, & @TJHall1 started busting out original memes,...

...would the internet even cope with such immense humour bombs?

Additionally😁,...can I nominate @PleasureMoose for one of the TFSF news sites author positions?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Not sure if I could adequately fulfill the basic duties required aye, I'm generally laughing my ass off while slapping memes together,...usually on the fly.

Just imagine if legends like @Rebarcock , @BamaRidger, & @TJHall1 started busting out original memes,...

Additionally😁,...can I nominate @PleasureMoose for one of the TFSF news sites author positions?
Nah, don’t waste your time energy learning to build a site. Just churn out memes and gifs and drop them on here. This can be the distribution center

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Yeah I love the spontaneous memetics. I know you do it just for fun, but you’ve got talent and you can do it effortlessly

If people focus on what they are good at we can build much faster and stronger

PleasureMoose

Legendary

thanks for the nomination but I'm very close to illiterate.. unless that's what we're going for then I'm your goy

Inspirational.png
"Here at RabbitDangle, we are committed to you.

Are you stuck in a prison of your daily existence? Do you seek freedom from the mundane, liberation from the bondage of the world you know, release into what comes next.

Go into a public place and look around yourself. Everyone you see has their own problems, their own concerns, and their own illusions. When someone looks at you, they do not see you, they see their own illusory concept of who you are.

We see you.

We crave your release.

Join us for the first step of a thousand in finding freedom. Read the missive below and do not see the words for what you think they are. Truly see.

"The leaf falls from the tree,
It floats gently upon the breeze.
The leaf lands on the soft grasses,
Together they die and join the earth.

Sun and moon, sun and moon,
A new leaf grows."

Rabbit Dangle. Rabbit Dangle. Rabbit Dangle.

Bring yourself along for once.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom