Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATED: 10 people dead at Astroworld Music Fest

PleasureMoose

Legendary
up to 9 dead now.

EDIT: There's still a 9yo in a medically induced coma

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
up to 9 dead now

Will take months to investigate so everyone will forget about it

TJHall1

Legendary
up to 9 dead now.

EDIT: There's still a 9yo in a medically induced coma

What dumb fuck had their 9 year old there? Fuckin idiots.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I Know These Guys They Will Bankrupt Travis Scott and Live-Nation -

As news comes out about the disastrous Astroworld Music Festival, more people are recognizing the role Live Nation and other event organizers played in the outcome. It was poor design and planning of the event that caused the crowd surge that led to hundreds of injuries on Friday, November 5. Additionally, a story came out today revealing that some security guards were hired over text without qualifications or identity verification. Our attorneys were on the scene earlier this week, where we could verify the dangerous design of the festival space with our own eyes.

The more news spreads of Live Nation’s negligence, as well as of Travis Scott’s well-documented history of reckless crowd incitement, the more people realize their injuries and trauma were not a fluke—they were the predictable outcome. Dozens of lawsuits have been filed in the last few days alone against Live Nation, Travis Scott, and other at-fault parties.

And there’ll be far more.

Fighting for Our Neighbors​

This event happened in Houston: in our community, our hometown. We knew some of the people who were harmed at this event; some of our friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors were at the festival. We cannot allow something like this to happen in our community without making the people at fault answer for their actions.

That’s why Arnold & Itkin is proud to represent more than 100 attendees of the Astroworld Music Festival. Our Astroworld concert attorneys will do everything in our power to get the best possible results for our clients—no matter how much time, effort, or resources it takes. We will hold those at-fault accountable.

We simply cannot allow this to happen again.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I'm still not convinced this wasn't some test run by the cabal. Maybe there is truth to these disgusting jobs, graphene oxide and 5g and they tested it out there in that evil, satanic symbolistic concert.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Nike delays Travis Scott sneaker launch. Can't imagine they ever let this through, although Nike has supported weird shit in the past.

Maybe Nike has a shortage of Uighurs to make em. All manufacturers are having a hard time with getting help. Oh wait!

TJHall1

Legendary
Should have been drinking the ethanol free gasoline

Iowa Man Fired for Drinking Ethanol Fuel Denied Unemployment​

Associated Press
A man who claimed discrimination after being fired from an ethanol plant for drinking "automobile fuel" has been denied unemployment benefits.
Cory Neddermeyer, 42, was dismissed by Amaizing Energy in April. The Denison-based company produces ethanol fuel for vehicles in a formula that includes a high concentration of alcohol.
According to Neddermeyer, he showed up for work on April 21 and saw that there had been a spill of fuel alcohol. Hundreds of gallons of 190-proof alcohol were held in a 6-inch-deep holding pond that was about 30 x 24 feet.
The liquid had not been blended with gasoline.

"I am a recovering alcoholic, and I thought about the availability of this alcohol throughout the day," he wrote in a statement later provided to state officials. "Curious about the taste and its effects, I dipped into this lake of liquor and drank what I considered to be 2 to 3 ounces. The next thing I remember is waking up in Crawford County Memorial Hospital."

Neddermeyer was found by co-workers in an incoherent state. He was taken to the hospital, where his blood-alcohol level, according to state records, was reported at 0.72. That's almost twice the level considered potentially fatal for many adults.
Neddermeyer was briefly hospitalized for acute alcohol intoxication. His employer searched his work area and allegedly found three empty bottles that contained trace amounts of the fuel.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Iowa Man Fired for Drinking Ethanol Fuel Denied Unemployment​

Associated Press
A man who claimed discrimination after being fired from an ethanol plant for drinking "automobile fuel" has been denied unemployment benefits.
Cory Neddermeyer, 42, was dismissed by Amaizing Energy in April. The Denison-based company produces ethanol fuel for vehicles in a formula that includes a high concentration of alcohol.
According to Neddermeyer, he showed up for work on April 21 and saw that there had been a spill of fuel alcohol. Hundreds of gallons of 190-proof alcohol were held in a 6-inch-deep holding pond that was about 30 x 24 feet.
The liquid had not been blended with gasoline.

"I am a recovering alcoholic, and I thought about the availability of this alcohol throughout the day," he wrote in a statement later provided to state officials. "Curious about the taste and its effects, I dipped into this lake of liquor and drank what I considered to be 2 to 3 ounces. The next thing I remember is waking up in Crawford County Memorial Hospital."

Neddermeyer was found by co-workers in an incoherent state. He was taken to the hospital, where his blood-alcohol level, according to state records, was reported at 0.72. That's almost twice the level considered potentially fatal for many adults.
Neddermeyer was briefly hospitalized for acute alcohol intoxication. His employer searched his work area and allegedly found three empty bottles that contained trace amounts of the fuel.
Damn Florida Man better watch out for Iowa Man

He said: "I dipped into this lake of liquor"

Latest posts

Top Bottom