Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATED: 10 people dead at Astroworld Music Fest

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Here's Kylie. I personally think her sister Kendall is hotter.
NINTCHDBPICT000602158526.jpg

screen-shot-2021-08-18-at-11-43-46-am-1629301475.png

441fa638c52b9a6c24d6e7a1b36bb576

rs_1200x1200-210719084852-1200-kylie-jenner-travis-scott-red-carpet.jpg

Yeah, it’s not close Kendall is way hotter. Kylie is borderline nasty. She has had a ton of plastic surgery and looks like a barbie doll.

mrt

Elite
Is it me or has the concept of Entertainment taken a few steps backwards. There was a time when Houston did not allow over crowding in any commercial building. I think it must be like trying to swim a strong current down river, don't fight it and in this particular case try and get as close as possible to a wall. I don't even recognize my Home Town any longer. I remember a local patrolman in Houston took a car load of us kids downtown to the Jail house because we were playing football on a long wide street divider in our own neighborhood. There were a lot of pissed off parents and the next day the game resumed without any trouble. What is this thing called RAP ? on second thought don't answer and let me figure it out for myself.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Apparently "rage" was a common theme at his concerts and he often incited the crowd to get rowdy. He previously said that he likens his performances to professional wrestling matches and didn't like it when his audience just stood around. He has been arrested for inciting violence at his shows previously and had his microphone cut off 5 minutes into his Lolapalooza performance for similar conduct.

Gotta think he is going to be sued to Bolivia by the the families of the people who died at Astroworld.

Also, I don't see how McDonalds can keep his endorsement after this. Don't think thats the image they want to projecct.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Tragic situation, and the explanations don't all add up. Could be a mixture of factors.

Cops said a security guard got stuck with a needle and had to be revived with narcan. Other stories allude to a person going around jabbing people. While this could be true, and it takes very little fentanyl to kill....as someone who's been to a lot of music stuff (would never go to some garbage ass Travis Scott fest)....junkies just like to do their dope alone in a tent somewhere.

Much more plausible is a bunch of coke/mdma/rolls laced with fentanyl were sold at the fest. Can explain the blue faces, as opioid OD's paralyze the diaphragm and breathing can't occur. Its instantaneous. And yes, the heart can stop when the oxygen supply ends, as it goes into overdrive. But breathing stops/blue faces happen first.

People being trampled & asphyxiation occurring can happen too.

Now, the image of the kid posted above (face not blue) and the video associated with it looks more like a stroke/seizure. What can cause a stroke? Blood clot.

Now think of all the kids who had been "vax'd" there, and watch these videos. Graphene Oxide & frequencies???

Makes me think of a symbiote like Venom

mrt

Elite
The promoters in the behind the scene are the real manipulators. It is like the Rock Group of the late 60's and early 70's Grand Funk Railroad. They made millions of dollars for a shady promoter and the entire group were making 250 dollars a week !!! They were one of the number one concert bands in America at the time, boy were they getting it broke off in them. Same happened to Eric Burton of the Animals, they were also used up and made no money. I think today these people in concerts are making real money after the cat was let out of the bag from earlier shady promoters but without one there would be no big concert like this one and this guy mentioned above won't be convicted of anything, the blame game can be passed on up to the promoters if he has a good lawyer.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
There are reports that graphing oxide is being found in masks, testing swabs, and even hand sanitizer. Pro-tip: Get some Cilantro extract and get that shit out of your body. SKOL!
Do you recommend cilantro extract tincture or pills?

TTUcamper

Elite
Holy shit man… this some scary shit.

https://www.cleanbowled.in/news/tra...o-stop-the-astroworld-concert-after-8-deaths/

TLDR:

This guy is a fucking pawn of satan. And check out some piece of shit’s response to everything:

“For everyone blaming @trvisXX for death tonight, how do you expect 11 passed out corpses in a crowd of 80-100,000 people to lie in the dark? You need to stay hydrated and have a safe space for yourself. Experience is definitely helpful. #ASTROWORLDFest #ASTROFEST #AstroWorld, “

He's not really trying to hide it.

XX is a synonym for the devil.

Wonder why they named the oil company exxon? It's all symbolism

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
C2827BF4-9614-4408-9DAF-D492DC33F691.jpeg

PleasureMoose

Legendary

PleasureMoose

Legendary

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Gotcha

18 lawsuits filed so far. Gonna be an expensive concert for ole boy Travis Scott.

Live nation gonna get nailed too. Stock was down ~6% today if I recall correctly.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Gotcha

18 lawsuits filed so far. Gonna be an expensive concert for ole boy Travis Scott.

Live nation gonna get nailed too. Stock was down ~6% today if I recall correctly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom