Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATED: 10 people dead at Astroworld Music Fest

PleasureMoose

Legendary
1637210854718.png

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Travis Scott has shared the full lineup for his upcoming music festival Astroworld, which takes place on November 5th and 6th this fall. The “Sicko Mode” rapper will headline with appearances from Tame Impala, Bad Bunny, SZA, 21 Savage, Baby Keem, Earth, Wind & Fire, and more.

“November come won’t you pop out at the fest. 3rd annual Astroworld fest line is now here,” Scott wrote on Instagram. “Welcome to utopia we morphed the grounds into a new universe this year can’t wait for y’all to seeee it. And I’m bringing some avengers wit me.”

The lineup also features Master P, Young Thug with artists from his YSL records imprint, Roddy Ricch, Lil Baby, Don Toliver, Sheck Wes, Yves Tumor, Toro y Moi, Chase B, Bia, Teezo Touchdown, Metro Boomin, SoFaygo, and Houston All Stars.

I am shocked to hear this for one. Young Thug was there. How did this get out of hand?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Travis Scott has shared the full lineup for his upcoming music festival Astroworld, which takes place on November 5th and 6th this fall. The “Sicko Mode” rapper will headline with appearances from Tame Impala, Bad Bunny, SZA, 21 Savage, Baby Keem, Earth, Wind & Fire, and more.

“November come won’t you pop out at the fest. 3rd annual Astroworld fest line is now here,” Scott wrote on Instagram. “Welcome to utopia we morphed the grounds into a new universe this year can’t wait for y’all to seeee it. And I’m bringing some avengers wit me.”

The lineup also features Master P, Young Thug with artists from his YSL records imprint, Roddy Ricch, Lil Baby, Don Toliver, Sheck Wes, Yves Tumor, Toro y Moi, Chase B, Bia, Teezo Touchdown, Metro Boomin, SoFaygo, and Houston All Stars.

I am shocked to hear this for one. Young Thug was there. How did this get out of hand?
On;y one I ever heard of is EW&F and they are ancient.

PleasureMoose

Legendary

make-em-say-ugh-no-limit.gif

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I know right?

Though to be fair, I have never heard of him or any of the "musicians" at this concert. EWF is not the original band, at all. So I do not count them.
id heard of the name "Travis Scott" only bc he has a litter of kids with Kylie Jenner.. I pray i never stumble across his "music." surprised to see the name Master P tho

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Why in the hell would anyone want to be in the middle of a crowd like that? I would freak out.
There's no way. I've been in festival crowds (although it was packed with half naked smoke shows) I have no idea why this looks like a caravan from S.America. Its almost like they got release at the border and put on a bus to Astroworld. This picture leads me to believe they've already raped and killed the women to get to the front of the line.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Holy shit man… this some scary shit.

https://www.cleanbowled.in/news/tra...o-stop-the-astroworld-concert-after-8-deaths/

TLDR:

This guy is a fucking pawn of satan. And check out some piece of shit’s response to everything:

“For everyone blaming @trvisXX for death tonight, how do you expect 11 passed out corpses in a crowd of 80-100,000 people to lie in the dark? You need to stay hydrated and have a safe space for yourself. Experience is definitely helpful. #ASTROWORLDFest #ASTROFEST #AstroWorld, “

Last edited:

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Tragic situation, and the explanations don't all add up. Could be a mixture of factors.

Cops said a security guard got stuck with a needle and had to be revived with narcan. Other stories allude to a person going around jabbing people. While this could be true, and it takes very little fentanyl to kill....as someone who's been to a lot of music stuff (would never go to some garbage ass Travis Scott fest)....junkies just like to do their dope alone in a tent somewhere.

Much more plausible is a bunch of coke/mdma/rolls laced with fentanyl were sold at the fest. Can explain the blue faces, as opioid OD's paralyze the diaphragm and breathing can't occur. Its instantaneous. And yes, the heart can stop when the oxygen supply ends, as it goes into overdrive. But breathing stops/blue faces happen first.

People being trampled & asphyxiation occurring can happen too.

Now, the image of the kid posted above (face not blue) and the video associated with it looks more like a stroke/seizure. What can cause a stroke? Blood clot.

Now think of all the kids who had been "vax'd" there, and watch these videos. Graphene Oxide & frequencies???

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
id heard of the name "Travis Scott" only bc he has a litter of kids with Kylie Jenner.. I pray i never stumble across his "music." surprised to see the name Master P tho
Is Kylie the hot or ugly one? I knew Travis Scott from his relationship with McDonald’s but had no idea why he was famous.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Tragic situation, and the explanations don't all add up. Could be a mixture of factors.

Cops said a security guard got stuck with a needle and had to be revived with narcan. Other stories allude to a person going around jabbing people. While this could be true, and it takes very little fentanyl to kill....as someone who's been to a lot of music stuff (would never go to some garbage ass Travis Scott fest)....junkies just like to do their dope alone in a tent somewhere.

Much more plausible is a bunch of coke/mdma/rolls laced with fentanyl were sold at the fest. Can explain the blue faces, as opioid OD's paralyze the diaphragm and breathing can't occur. Its instantaneous. And yes, the heart can stop when the oxygen supply ends, as it goes into overdrive. But breathing stops/blue faces happen first.

Now, the image of the kid posted above (face not blue) and the video associated with it looks more like a stroke/seizure. What can cause a stroke? Blood clot.

Now think of all the kids who had been "vax'd" there, and watch these videos. Graphene Oxide & frequencies???

I read somewhere you had to vaxxed to go to the fest. wish i could find the link again.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

There are reports that graphing oxide is being found in masks, testing swabs, and even hand sanitizer. Pro-tip: Get some Cilantro extract and get that shit out of your body. SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom