Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unsustainable Democracy

Ponder

Poster
Was good while it lasted.

Evolution-of-Democracy.png

Ponder

Poster
Of course if you come from a fossilized democracy, reactions like this are to be expected. Just more byproduct that can only be aroused by invalidating others and jacking themselves up at the cost of others. Excuse me whilst I take a moment to reflect:

gettyimages-831353304-170667a.png

Perhaps more a case of impotence in a desensitized society? Smiles. Discontent reigns to be sure and the irony rings loud in us all. Many claiming to be playing the game of influence but more the thrill of manipulation which only makes things worse. Opinions shminions.

Emasculated individuals with one liners and there senseless memes. The user names, avatars and slogans pretty much sum up the state of affairs. I think that term 'fossilized democracy' really says it all. Is there really anything to be gain by keeping up dealings with such affected individuals? Is claiming indifference worth the pretense of playing along? Probably not.

Does feel better calling it what it as opposed to using a snippet of someone else's text? Is it just the same thing? Just shows up the epidemic of how people can no longer think for themselves where when they do, it just comes out as yet more obsessive compulsive text. I think it's fair to say that is where most of society is at. The more intellectual types that claim otherwise still come off as chronic masterbators either way.

I think is pretty much what we all do in places like this. I guess it has its pros if you can indeed be indifferent to such faults. Is it worth it ... probably not.

Sigh ... so Let all that insensitivity, discontentment and all those other wonderful traits rip.

I really need to find space that does more to encourage on a level that I can relate. Whilst there are those few ... it does not make up for the amount of low vibes which do more to drag me down than it does to inspire.

Now going to delete the link and focus on more wholesome things. Of course that still means facing issues - but in a way where the byproduct is less disruptive and less destructive. One can only swim so long is a cesspool.

Reply as you must but know, you do so for your own ego; as too those who resonate with you.

I won't be here to see it ... but not to be overly self righteous I leave you with what you only know:

showing.gif

Laughs out loud ... all the best.

D

Deleted member 2886

Of course if you come from a fossilized democracy, reactions like this are to be expected. Just more byproduct that can only be aroused by invalidating others and jacking themselves up at the cost of others. Excuse me whilst I take a moment to reflect:

gettyimages-831353304-170667a.png

Perhaps more a case of impotence in a desensitized society? Smiles. Discontent reigns to be sure and the irony rings loud in us all. Many claiming to be playing the game of influence but more the thrill of manipulation which only makes things worse. Opinions shminions.

Emasculated individuals with one liners and there senseless memes. The user names, avatars and slogans pretty much sum up the state of affairs. I think that term 'fossilized democracy' really says it all. Is there really anything to be gain by keeping up dealings with such affected individuals? Is claiming indifference worth the pretense of playing along? Probably not.

Does feel better calling it what it as opposed to using a snippet of someone else's text? Is it just the same thing? Just shows up the epidemic of how people can no longer think for themselves where when they do, it just comes out as yet more obsessive compulsive text. I think it's fair to say that is where most of society is at. The more intellectual types that claim otherwise still come off as chronic masterbators either way.

I think is pretty much what we all do in places like this. I guess it has its pros if you can indeed be indifferent to such faults. Is it worth it ... probably not.

Sigh ... so Let all that insensitivity, discontentment and all those other wonderful traits rip.

I really need to find space that does more to encourage on a level that I can relate. Whilst there are those few ... it does not make up for the amount of low vibes which do more to drag me down than it does to inspire.

Now going to delete the link and focus on more wholesome things. Of course that still means facing issues - but in a way where the byproduct is less disruptive and less destructive. One can only swim so long is a cesspool.

Reply as you must but know, you do so for your own ego; as too those who resonate with you.

I won't be here to see it ... but not to be overly self righteous I leave you with what you only know:

showing.gif

Laughs out loud ... all the best.
Bro seriously wtf?, that is exceptionally ironic.

I hope you do read this, because you ought to be informed so you are afforded the opportunity to become aware of the extreme hypocrisy displayed by your post/s.

Each individuals opinion, no matter the content, is of equal value to any others.

It is concerning that you seem to hold all others to some ambiguous, impossible standard,...yet not yourself[?]

In my opinion, your entire post can be summed up as an ironic demonstration.

Bitching about the obvious proliferation amongst modern domesticated individuals.

Fundamentally failing due to being wrongly taught that, willful ignorance and disregard of proper self responsibility is somehow "beneficial".

"Ignorance is the cosmic sin".

Top Bottom