Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread UnPinned: Russian invasion has begun

Master Threads

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Seriously man, I've always enjoyed you as a poster but this thing with purposely misspelling every other word is horrible, about ready to put you on ignore and I don't even have @Rube Reaper on ignore.
Yea whats going on here? He was one way when I kind of took a break. I come back and hes a weirdo.

Last edited:

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

I don’t want to be involved at all, but how did the moron leaders of the west allow it to be framed as escalation to control the airspace over a sovereign country at the request of that country?

The simplest answer is they let it happen because that’s what they want to happen. Which makes me think this is all a pre-planned distraction.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Wow It is absolutely incredible how unaware to reality people are. I had this conservation with a Liberal old friend. Whos so smart bc he studied government in college. @daytonaNole Thinks this. I simply ask him about Bidens previous 40yrs of stupidity? ITs a talking point used bc he said the same exact thing. I was Blown away.

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Ukranians are getting a little demanding.

Was just about to say this. TF this is their problem with their corruption. Putin isnt interested in killing everybody of anybody really. Corruption and Zelensky is playing to the highest bidder.
Putin isnt killing a bunch of innocent people. Zelensky is trying to get them killed.
Zelensky telling(urging) biden to do something with the airspace. F that. Shut up

Viking

Legendary
Founder
shared this in fraggle but worth sharing here as well.

This is the land mass once known as Khazaria. They were conquered in the 900's I believe. The conquering Rus made them claim a religion so they chose Judaism. The Rus or Russian and Khazar bloodlines are ancient enemies. The Khazars are not Jewish and swear allegiance to Ba'al and/or Satan. I am not entirely sure what Putin's goal is but this is something to keep in mind as we navigate this latest ruse. JMHO. SKOL!

1646077408552.png

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
274853460_2305907649551918_4309563277105873337_n.jpg

Top Bottom