Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread UnPinned: Russian invasion has begun

Master Threads

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
From another board.

I just got an email from my medical school roommate’s sister. She is a Ukrainian currently living in Moscow. She sent me some videos from Moscow. I also have videos and pictures from friends in Odessa and Kharkiv to share. Does anyone know how I can post them on here for y’all to see?

ETA: Here some of them are. Yes, some have already been shared online but it is what I got and I am passing it on.

Russian tank stuck in the mud

My friends standing in front of Russian tanks.

My friend standing in line to withdraw her savings before the banks crash.

Protests in Russia.

Wtf, no picture of Ukrainian friends sister?

Just copy and paste in the text box.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Without help Ukraine will fall. Russia controls the entire eastern border. I’m hoping we don’t get involved. If we do it’s going to get ugly.
I’m hoping four the opposite. Either The US goes full Rambo ore eye don’t have two get up inn the morning four work.

It’s a win / win.

Nothing crazy just sumthing small like admitting Ukraine two NATO as of yesterday.

Obvious Lee avoid war is ideal butt avoiding work is a solid runner up tbh.

Emma tenywa

Elite
This is from my friend who lives in Germany...

Here is a cut and paste from eastern European Christian missionaries who we met while living in Germany. They have Christian friends who live in Kyiv, and provided this update yesterday to them:
"Dear friends. This night was sleepless for many Ukrainians. I think everyone was praying. Here is an update. I tried to put the most recent information so that you don't have to look at many places:
- Russian forces are approaching Kyiv from three sides and battles are taking place in many locations all across the country. Tonight the enemy entered Kyiv.
- Couple hours ago there was an intense battle near the zoo, which is on the main road from Kyiv out to the west. In order to stop enemy two bridges have been blown up in the city near metro stations. One of them was recently built. There is gunfire in other locations inside the city as well.
- Small groups of armed saboteurs are everywhere. They try to make some harm, they put special luminescent marks for helicopters and planes.
- Citizens of Kyiv have been issued arms to join in the battle against the Russian invaders. In fact there were not enough guns for everybody. They issued 18000 arms. It was informed that yesterday they got more from Poland. Thank you, Poland.
- Russian media is reporting false information, trying to cause provocation. They deny the invasion is taking place.
- Russians have fired on hospitals, schools, and many civilian locations in many cities such as Kharkiv, Kherson, Melitopol, Kyiv and others. Whether intentional or not, these buildings are being destroyed. They used all kinds of weapons.
- Ukrainian forces continue to destroy Russian tanks, vehicles, airplanes, helicopters and soldiers, but the numbers of those from Russia are overwhelming.
- It feels to many Ukrainians that no place in Ukraine is safe now because of the bombing that has taken place throughout the country. Today people heard alarm signals in Lutsk Kyiv, Uman, Rivne and Lviv, which seemed to be the safest place. They had to stay or run to shelters which are not many. Others stay at their flats.
- Russian soldiers are using Ukrainian military and police uniforms as disguises. They are trying to take out power stations, shut down electricity, and so on. They've driven up to checkpoints and shot Ukrainian soldiers. There are many such small groups all around.
- The Russian disinformation campaign is huge. Unfortunately, many western news sources get caught up in this and report wrong data. Please, please, please double-check before you post something online. Use at least two or three sources if possible before forwarding something.
- We are very very proud of all our defenders.
- We are so grateful to our God.
Thank you so much 💓for your prayers and support 🙏. Together we will have a victory💪✌️.
Praise be to the God Almighty!"
Russian disinformation against western propaganda, Russia has no chance

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

GPSooner

Poster
Seriously man, I've always enjoyed you as a poster but this thing with purposely misspelling every other word is horrible, about ready to put you on ignore and I don't even have @Rube Reaper on ignore.
I had to put him on ignore too. I have nobody else on ignore. Gives me a headache trying to read that bullshit. Drop the act.

Top Bottom