Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNPACKING THE MANDALAY BAY SHOOTING WITH JOHN CULLEN ON SAT. NIGHT LIVESTREAM

Goldhedge

Legendary

UNPACKING THE MANDALAY BAY SHOOTING WITH JOHN CULLEN ON SAT. NIGHT LIVESTREAM​

John Cullen joins us tonight to discuss his Mandalay Bay shooting investigation nearly 6 years later. The official story may be set in stone, but the facts don’t line up.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Lol this guy gets a ton of shit on this forum 🤣🤣🤣 but seems to take it well, and keeps coming back...kudos to @Goldhedge
If I created an AI tfsf poster of a typical white 60yr old male who gets caught up in every popular political issue and takes the side of ordinary republican registered boomers, then @Goldhedge is who I would hack into and copy code from

champsballs

Elite
Founder
There is?
I searched for shit like this and couldn't find it.

I wonder if it's because there's only one forum with all the nuts n bolts tossed into it?

Help a guy out wouldja? Which 'thread' is it?

View attachment 175893

If you can’t find it then start a *Master Thread* for all of your informational posts to be in one spot. Then it won’t fag up the board so much and be easier for people to ignore

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
If I created an AI tfsf poster of a typical white 60yr old male who gets caught up in every popular political issue and takes the side of ordinary republican registered boomers, then @Goldhedge is who I would hack into and copy code from
I mean, your point is unquestioned 🤣🤣 and sure, he sounds like my dad, but no doubt he's at least on our side against the cunthole, ass birthing libs, right? @Goldhedge @champsballs

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I mean, your point is unquestioned 🤣🤣 and sure, he sounds like my dad, but no doubt he's at least on our side against the cunthole, ass birthing libs, right? @Goldhedge @champsballs
We will soon be overrun with bots in every aspect of our lives, 99% of 1st world people won’t have a clue what’s real or fake within a couple years. We are already pretty close to that, everyone is choosing sides in a fight that will never be won.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
We will soon be overrun with bots in every aspect of our lives, 99% of 1st world people won’t have a clue what’s real or fake within a couple years. We are already pretty close to that, everyone is choosing sides in a fight that will never be won.
No doubt about that, sir lol...someone, somewhere, will create a bot detector and destroyer though...hopefully the bots will force ppl to go out in public to mingle again 🤣...maybe malls will make a comeback 🤣...but I'm not sold on Goldie being any sort of AI... @Goldhedge post a pic of yoreself! Reveal to @champsballs that yore just an ordinary, old guard Pub that just hasn't found his fit here in TFSF! 😆

Joe King

Elite
Lol this guy gets a ton of shit on this forum 🤣🤣🤣 but seems to take it well, and keeps coming back...kudos to @Goldhedge
If anyone needs someone to blame, I suppose they can blame me. I gave him the link to the forum. lol

Absolutely. He's a good dude.
...and most def on the side against the cunthole assbirthing libs doing their best to ruin anything even halfways good.

everyone is choosing sides in a fight that will never be won.
Oh, it'll be won alright.

Latest posts

Top Bottom