Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine is embarassing Russia and Winning Easily (link)...

Emma tenywa

Elite
Or Ukraine is embarrassing her supporters more, as she has failed to go on the offensive after all the billions in support.let alone the support the propaganda machine has garnered totally managing to hide the truth and feeding the entire world with lies

He would probably say if the people’s Congress authorized the support, like they have, so the will of the people should be respected.

Washington only postulated that America should avoid entanglements that the American people have no interest in. Nobody in their right mind could argue the American people don’t have an immense geopolitical and economic interest in making sure Ukraine regains all of its territory and resumes trade with The US and the rest of the world.

Embarrassing

Jtrain80

Legendary
Or Ukraine is embarrassing her supporters more, as she has failed to go on the offensive after all the billions in support.let alone the support the propaganda machine has garnered totally managing to hide the truth and feeding the entire world with lies

Not sure what kind of news you get about America, but our armed forces are struggling to make their recruiting quotas.

So...none of the people cheering on the war in Ukraine actually want to fight. Shocking isn't it?

Rube Reaper

Elite

@Rube Reaper
Is that why their taking back villages and racking up MASSIVE Russian casualties?

I got to be honest, I stopped following the details after the first few days when it was apparent Russia had already lost the war.

The sad part is the whole thing would be over by now if Western countries would establish a no fly zone over Ukraine and give them the resources they need to fight back. The lack of funds and resources coming from the yanks to date has been embarrassing.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Is that why their taking back villages and racking up MASSIVE Russian casualties?

I got to be honest, I stopped following the details after the first few days when it was apparent Russia had already lost the war.

The sad part is the whole thing would be over by now if Western countries would establish a no fly zone over Ukraine and give them the resources they need to fight back. The lack of funds and resources coming from the yanks to date has been embarrassing.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Those numbers wouldn’t be surprising given how bravely the Ukrainians have been fighting.

I don’t think anyone could argue against seizing ALL Russian assets to begin the process of reparations for Ukraine. It won’t make up for the Russian war crimes and the lives lost but it’s at least a start to the longer process of hold Russia and its people accountable.

Catilac

Elite
The outcome was always going to be the outcome, it was predetermined by circumstances

This war is not that different than had the US military invaded TX, while France and Germany sent weapons while concurrently making the iron clad commitment to never send ground troops to help

The outcome would always be the utter devastation of Texas with the ultimate victory of the US military never in doubt

This is the West using Ukrainians as cannon fodder to try the bleed Putin of military hardware and never , ever a chance at victory bc NATO was never going to commit ground troops to drive the invaders out

Ratheon got fat , $100 billion washed through Ukraine while the country is decimated

I said it then and I'll say it now , the off-ramp should have been sought 10 months ago when tanks roller over the border

Emma tenywa

Elite
The outcome was always going to be the outcome, it was predetermined by circumstances

This war is not that different than had the US military invaded TX, while France and Germany sent weapons while concurrently making the iron clad commitment to never send ground troops to help

The outcome would always be the utter devastation of Texas with the ultimate victory of the US military never in doubt

This is the West using Ukrainians as cannon fodder to try the bleed Putin of military hardware and never , ever a chance at victory bc NATO was never going to commit ground troops to drive the invaders out

Ratheon got fat , $100 billion washed through Ukraine while the country is decimated

I said it then and I'll say it now , the off-ramp should have been sought 10 months ago when tanks roller over the border
Almost in all modern wars,the real winners are always rhe military contractors and arms dealers

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Raytheon getting fucking paid.

p-diddy-money.gif

Rube Reaper

Elite

This is a terrible troll attempt.

We get it; you rubes thought Russia was going to win and instead they got embarrassed.

The only question left is how long until Ukraine takes back all of Crimea.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

People that think Ukraine is cake walking this are fools. Reports that they've lost 100,000 dead and over 300,000 wounded. they are reportedly losing 300+ dead and wounded a day in and around Bahkmut.

MalO

Elite
Why are people whining about communists?

Russia is a crony capitalist republic just like the USA.

Ukraine literally has a nazi party.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Why are people whining about communists?

Russia is a crony capitalist republic just like the USA.

Ukraine literally has a nazi party.

DaFaq….. this is literally the opposite.

Fax are Fax man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom