Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Twitter finally got Dr. Robert W. Malone

Rube Reaper

Elite
I like how someone calmly exposed Malone’s misinformation in the replies and the rubes double down by insisting the opposite of what all the data says.

If progressive told a rube the sky was blue they would argue the vaccines have made it pink with green spots.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I was about to start a thread trying to better understand this:

So what are the cliffs here. Was he actually the inventor of RNA vaccines?

Cliffs on video?

I think I saw that he recorded with Joe Rogan yesterday?

Rube Reaper

Elite

Cliffs on video?

No he didn’t.

“Malone’s experiments didn’t come out of the blue. As far back as 1978, scientists had used fatty membrane structures called liposomes to transport mRNA into mouse3 and human4 cells to induce protein expression. The liposomes packaged and protected the mRNA and then fused with cell membranes to deliver the genetic material into cells. These experiments themselves built on years of work with liposomes and with mRNA; both were discovered in the 1960s (see ‘The history of mRNA vaccines’).”

PleasureMoose

Legendary

Cliffs on video?

He was the inventor of the technology behind the vaccine

basically discussing the risk benefit analysis of the vaccine
-heres a good 4 min video from Dr Malone on Tucker talking about it

He did go on JRE. Heard it should be out Monday or Tuesday but might get delayed for promotional advantages.. due to the fact like he got banned from the Twitter the day before going on the most watched podcast in the world lol

PleasureMoose

Legendary
It's out
1640977765857.png

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
He was the inventor of the technology behind the vaccine

basically discussing the risk benefit analysis of the vaccine
-heres a good 4 min video from Dr Malone on Tucker talking about it

He did go on JRE. Heard it should be out Monday or Tuesday but might get delayed for promotional advantages.. due to the fact like he got banned from the Twitter the day before going on the most watched podcast in the world lol

It's out
View attachment 69027
Thanks man, just caught up on this

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I like how someone calmly exposed Malone’s misinformation in the replies and the rubes double down by insisting the opposite of what all the data says.

If progressive told a rube the sky was blue they would argue the vaccines have made it pink with green spots.
Even if you believe everything he says is a lie, the fact that he has to be censored only emboldens his supporters and is a rather stupid way to discredit him. But that’s the left for you.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Even if you believe everything he says is a lie, the fact that he has to be censored only emboldens his supporters and is a rather stupid way to discredit him. But that’s the left for you.
He could shit on his supporter’s chests and it would embolden them. It’s just how rubes are.

Twitter removing him from their platform isn’t about discrediting him since his own misinformation does that by itself. They removed him because what he is saying is killing people.

Twitter doesn’t have to give him a platform to spew his rubbish. If he wants to spew nonsense he can build his own platform and do it. Twitter is a private entity using the private property as they see fit.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
He could shit on his supporter’s chests and it would embolden them. It’s just how rubes are.

Twitter removing him from their platform isn’t about discrediting him since his own misinformation does that by itself. They removed him because what he is saying is killing people.

Twitter doesn’t have to give him a platform to spew his rubbish. If he wants to spew nonsense he can build his own platform and do it. Twitter is a private entity using the private property as they see fit.
Lol. Faggit

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No he didn’t.

“Malone’s experiments didn’t come out of the blue. As far back as 1978, scientists had used fatty membrane structures called liposomes to transport mRNA into mouse3 and human4 cells to induce protein expression. The liposomes packaged and protected the mRNA and then fused with cell membranes to deliver the genetic material into cells. These experiments themselves built on years of work with liposomes and with mRNA; both were discovered in the 1960s (see ‘The history of mRNA vaccines’).”
You lick buttholes for fun

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Has twitter figured out that all the cool kids have left the party and they are standing around circle jerking each other?

View attachment 69240
Lefties and bots is all it is. But pols pander to it. You ever seen the phone farms in chyna dedicated to Twitter? Fu king 100ksqft warehouses nothing but cells to troll and incite.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Twitter and YouTube deleted joe rogans video of Malone on the joe Rogan show.
Fuck them all. Their time will come. We'll round them all up and into the darkness we'll plunge. Their screams and cries will be music to our ears, and with them will burn up all of our fears. They're earned their place in eternal hell, where Satan reigns and demon wail.
n2u1bdcj1c.jpg
A personal homage to Dante's Inferno

Last edited:

BigBucnNole

Elite
Don't agree with censoring but Malone seems like an asshat.

His having no idea why Twitter banned him is laughable. I've been banned plenty of times and know exactly which tweets they cited.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Twitter is just a circle jerk echo chamber now.

Speaking of, Gab is picking up use and content and is an acceptable alternative to Tweeter. Delete your twitter, wall street analyzes them on # of accounts.

Twitter & the msm/corporate media are one in the same now. Unfortunately, their propaganda does work on many millions of people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom