Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tucker Carlson and Fox split..... wtf

denn

Legendary
Founder
Didn't Tucker say he was making $$ on an ebusiness?

This also let McCarthy off the hook for releasing the 41,000 hours of videotape.
Those hours of video tape will be as hard to find as a tranny manifesto from Tenn. They will never see the light of day and Tucker and Fox execs just sealed that with letting Tucker go. Not that he would have shown them or be allowed air time to show them anyway. Which gets McCarthy off the hook, though I doubt the true intention was ever to release any of it.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
He will probably start his own podcast, I would if him. Full freedom to interview who you want and discuss any topic at length.
He should go on JRE, expose FOX dirty secrets and announce his new podcast.
Fox coup happening. Being reported that Ruperts kids are trying to talk him into selling. They don't want a single opposing voice.

Joe King

Elite
He will probably start his own podcast, I would if him. Full freedom to interview who you want and discuss any topic at length.
I suppose that could happen, but from what I understand about it, Fox is still paying him. If that's true, they prolly have his sig on something saying that he won't do that.

Hopefully I'm wrong, as I'd love to hear his side of the story.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
giphy.gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Rupert Murdoch is 92 years old. Vanity Fair says that he made the decision to fire Tucker after his speech on his faith and what is going on now last weekend.

I would be worried about meeting God soon if I was him and explaining this firing. 92 is very old and he could hope to live what? 10 more years max.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Rupert Murdoch is 92 years old. Vanity Fair says that he made the decision to fire Tucker after his speech on his faith and what is going on now last weekend.

I would be worried about meeting God soon if I was him and explaining this firing. 92 is very old and he could hope to live what? 10 more years max.
How much baby blood and pineal gland excretion of andrenchrome can he afford?
He's probably dead already and all you see is CGI. Hell Queen Elizabeth was dead for months. I'll say 110 years then part of a computer entity.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He started dailycaller.com
He will find a way.
He has all the upside and fox is all down side. I hope Jesse Waters says fuck all yall and leaves. I'll teach is funny ass to weld

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Didn't Tucker say he was making $$ on an ebusiness?

This also let McCarthy off the hook for releasing the 41,000 hours of videotape.

Haven't watched Fox but once since the 2020 election. Is Ansley Earhardt still banging Hannity?
She Fn Dated or married Will Proctor. He was a friend of one of my agents at an agency I use to run. Wed eat lunch us 3 all the time. I just looked her up and noticed they were married. wow. Fn Crazy. That MFr Named his Daughter Hayden. He loved my daughters name lol this is too funny

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
She Fn Dated or married Will Proctor. He was a friend of one of my agents at an agency I use to run. Wed eat lunch us 3 all the time. I just looked her up and noticed they were married. wow. Fn Crazy. That MFr Named his Daughter Hayden. He loved my daughters name lol this is too funny
What was the story with their divorce?

racernhra

Elite
Founder

I wouldn’t put any stock in Vanity Fair’s opinion.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
This just in: Jesse Watters' slot and Tucker's slot will be given to Geraldo and Juan, and they are looking to bring Madow in to replace Laura
I believe you are joking but it still seems plausible in this day and age.
All joking aside, Sean H has def softened his language and Trump support SO I am very interested to see if he is out or in at Fox. Anyone that stays at that shithole.....was against us all along.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Tucker wasn't fired. They told him he wasn't allowed to do his show and they would need to negotiate a buyout. He is still under contract and technically working for Fox. Not sure how long Fox can set on that to keep him off the air at other places.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Tucker wasn't fired. They told him he wasn't allowed to do his show and they would need to negotiate a buyout. He is still under contract and technically working for Fox. Not sure how long Fox can set on that to keep him off the air at other places.
1) Yeah....good luck to them trying to enforce that
2) Could he NOT just continue doing his own show/clips and releasing them. i get they can stop him working for competitor BUT it would be interesting to see them try and stop him "working for himself".

Latest posts

Top Bottom