Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump wont be banned from any ballot

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
The mental gymnastics of the liberal mind. \
CN2ebaf.jpeg

Joe King

Elite
The mental gymnastics of the liberal mind. \
CN2ebaf.jpeg
Call 'em what they are. Communists/Stalinists.

They follow it's teachings of, "show me the man and I'll show you the crime", to a tee.

Only when I respond to you. Other than that big redX
Same here.
Edited to add: I can see it in the reply box, but as soon as my post is posted, it goes back to a big fat red X.

What I do to make sure any pics I post are visible, is to first d/l them from wherever I got them, (right click/save as) then directly attach them into a post on whichever forum I want to post it on. Ie: no hot links.

TheResister

Elite

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don't know if they're stupid, but if you gathered all those people up and turned their brains into dynamite, you couldn't get enough charge to blow one's nose.
All that really means is that those folks were so wrong the dems couldn't hide that.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It truly is amazing that they don't understand the argument. It's not that his immune from any prosecution ever.... But the president has to be impeached and convicted before a DA can charge him. You couldn't have Fani Willis or Letitia James deciding they don't want Trump to be 47th president and just prosecuting him over nonsense his entire presidency.

Joe King

Elite
It truly is amazing that they don't understand the argument. It's not that his immune from any prosecution ever.... But the president has to be impeached and convicted before a DA can charge him. You couldn't have Fani Willis or Letitia James deciding they don't want Trump to be 47th president and just prosecuting him over nonsense his entire presidency.
They don't care. Their TDS has them blinded to Justice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom