Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump Biden Debate

Joe King

Elite
Posted many times. WTF, Joe, do you have dementia or did you eat a bowl of stupid? Go to Youtube and watch the many manufacturers that got hit and how many people were visited by the BATFE - and see how many average people had to go to court for non-compliance with the bump stock and the many follow up assaults that Biden launched after Trump paved the way. I'm not your push button monkey. I've given you plenty of proof. So access it or not. We're done. Disbelief does not disprove and the proof is there if you have an IQ that is high enough to click on links, watch, read and follow internal links by clicking on them.
Like I said, if you think you have proof, just post it here. This is where the discussion is.

Or are you just trying to drive traffic to your site?

Last edited:

TheResister

Elite
Like I said, if you think you have proof, just post it here. This is where the discussion is.

Or are you just trying to drive traffic to your site?
The proof is on that site dumbass. I don't need to drive traffic there. Anybody that was interested in that board has already been there. You're thinking I'm your push button monkey when there is way the fuck too much info on that thread to repost here. You don't pay me to do that. Access the info or STFU. It's there and if you don't want to click on the links, it's probably because you don't know how.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
Posted many times. WTF, Joe, do you have dementia or did you eat a bowl of stupid? Go to Youtube and watch the many manufacturers that got hit and how many people were visited by the BATFE - and see how many average people had to go to court for non-compliance with the bump stock and the many follow up assaults that Biden launched after Trump paved the way. I'm not your push button monkey. I've given you plenty of proof. So access it or not. We're done. Disbelief does not disprove and the proof is there if you have an IQ that is high enough to click on links, watch, read and follow internal links by clicking on them.
As usual, you lie far too much. There was 1 (one) person that went to court over the bump stock ban. His name is Michael Cargill, a Texas gun shop owner. He challenged the bump stock ban in court. He owned two bump stocks before the ban went into effect and later surrendered them to the government.

BATFE never went to anybody's house over the bump stock ban. Absolutely nobody went to court for non-compliance of the bump stock ban.

Earlier you claimed Trump was the worst President in regards to the 2A, now you just showed that Biden is. Which is it? Who is it? Trump didn't pave any way on the 2A. BATFE and ATF both re-classify many items pertaining to firearms and weapons, it's been done under numerous past Presidents.

Try again.

Last edited:

Liquid Reigns

Poster
The proof is on that site dumbass. I don't need to drive traffic there. Anybody that was interested in that board has already been there. You're thinking I'm your push button monkey when there is way the fuck too much info on that thread to repost here. You don't pay me to do that. Access the info or STFU. It's there and if you don't want to click on the links, it's probably because you don't know how.
Your web site doesn't present proof, it posts links you fail to comprehend because you take them out of context or you simply straight up lie about it (first you claimed Trump said it to Pelosi and Feinstein, then you claim he said it to Democrats, when in reality if you were honest you would say he said it to Republican Governors in a meeting in which their were NO Democrats). You do need to drive traffic to your web forum, as nobody goes there to post after seeing your inane BS. It's also why you put me on ignore, because I point out your lies and BS. You so badly want a following of lemmings so that your name goes down as something more than a racist fuck.

I went to your link, I read where you claimed to have gone to Law School and are adept at legal research. LMFAO Taking a class to become a Notary doesn't constitute going to Law School, nor does it make you adept at legal research. All you do is try to claim a position of Authority so that you can make believe your arguments and claims are more than your own laughable fucking stupidity and ignorance. You don't know shit about actual law. You were not a DFACS agent as you claim in your link either, you were granted guardianship for a child and you had to register through DFACS to become a legal guardian. Just another of your lying/inept BS claims.

Last edited:

Joe King

Elite
The proof is on that site dumbass. I don't need to drive traffic there.
The discussion is here though.

You're thinking I'm your push button monkey when there is way the fuck too much info on that thread to repost here.
Just post the pertinent parts.

Access the info or STFU. It's there and if you don't want to click on the links, it's probably because you don't know how.
I know how, and have a couple times. Didn't see any proof of Trump being worst potus ever though.

Absolutely nobody went to court for non-compliance of the bump stock ban.
Exactly. Thank you.

Earlier you claimed Trump was the worst President in regards to the 2A, now you just showed that Biden is.
Biden certainly is, and Trump was the best in most of our lifetimes.

Is he perfect? Heck no, but the others we've had in the past 60 years makes him look it by comparison.

Besides, all the right people in DC hate him, and that makes me happy. I want him to kick their pos apple cart over.

TheResister

Elite
The discussion is here though.

Just post the pertinent parts.

I know how, and have a couple times. Didn't see any proof of Trump being worst potus ever though.

Exactly. Thank you.

Biden certainly is, and Trump was the best in most of our lifetimes.

Is he perfect? Heck no, but the others we've had in the past 60 years makes him look it by comparison.

Besides, all the right people in DC hate him, and that makes me happy. I want him to kick their pos apple cart over.
Either way dumb ass, a link is a link is a link. You wanted the proof; it has been provided. I'm not reading beyond your first sentence.

What I'm asking of Trump supporters is exactly what Alex Jones did. Call the son of a bitch out. Trump is the worst president because his supporters know, for a fact, that he won't uphold the Constitution and they don't give a shit so long as it isn't the senile old phart suffering dementia doing it. Nobody asked your dumb ass to make a comparison between Biden and Trump. You were asked to force the man to take a stand one way or another.

Joe King

Elite
Either way dumb ass, a link is a link is a link. You wanted the proof; it has been provided.
Is this your first time using a computer? Apparently you are incapable of copying the pertinent parts and pasting it here?

I'm not reading beyond your first sentence.
Yet you want me to read pages of shit on your forum.

If there's a dumb ass in this discussion, it ain't me.

TheResister

Elite
Is this your first time using a computer? Apparently you are incapable of copying the pertinent parts and pasting it here?

Yet you want me to read pages of shit on your forum.

If there's a dumb ass in this discussion, it ain't me.
It's obviously your first time with a computer. A link is a link is a link. It doesn't matter where you go for a video or a list of links, you get there the same freaking way. It wouldn't matter if the links are on YT, FB or anywhere else. If you don't access them, someone else might and realize that you are trying to blow smoke up our ass - Joking (Joe King).

I've read REAMS of your shit on this forum and Resisters is not "my" forum. I didn't build it; I do not run it; I have NO say in the rules of that board nor anything else. I'm no more on that site than I am here. There is NOTHING gained by me (or to anyone else on that site) whether five people visit it and read a thread or five million. It is not a monetized site, so quit your bitching. Go there or don't. The posts that refer to gun control (or maybe your favorite subject) are clearly identified at the top of each post so that you don't waste time on Trump's positions you don't give a rat's ass about.

Last edited:

TheResister

Elite
resister who should we vote for?

You can vote for the candidate that your conscience dictates; you can vote for None of the Above. IF you have a shaky candidate, you can press them for definitive answers and base your decision on the information you get. I think you're afraid to do that because you know that the lesser of two evils is still evil.

MY personal litmus test is how a candidate feels about the Second Amendment. It (the Right to keep and bear Arms) is the ONLY way the citizeny can ultimately deter tyranny. Both Biden and Trump are threats to that Right. Unless Trump supporters can call Trump out on the issue and remind him of what he SAID and then what he DID, I may end up choosing None of the Above. But, dude, if voting for a tyrant is a logical choice to you just because one is senile and the other a damn liar pick your poison and suffer the consequences.

Joe King

Elite
It's obviously your first time with a computer.
Says the guy who clearly is incapable of copying & pasting. lol

A link is a link is a link.
Yea, and yours is to multiple pages of crap.

I make a post with 6 short responses in it, and you complain that it's too long to read. Yet you expect me to sift through a mountain of crap?

you can vote for None of the Above.
And let the bidet win.

TheResister

Elite
Says the guy who clearly is incapable of copying & pasting. lol

Yea, and yours is to multiple pages of crap.

I make a post with 6 short responses in it, and you complain that it's too long to read. Yet you expect me to sift through a mountain of crap?

And let the bidet win.
Last time: Multi quotes drag on and on, forcing people to read the same material over and over. That is boring. It don't have a damn thing to do with the length of paragraphs. It has to do with the fact that one has to read the same shit repeatedly. How many people are following this back and forth and commenting? One? Two? I know that there are some posts being made by people I have on ignore in this thread, but even all those may not be related to this.

Look, man, access the thread or don't.

Joe King

Elite
Last time: Multi quotes drag on and on,
Says the guy who wants people to read his pages of crap. lol

forcing people to read the same material over and over.
It's not the same. I'm just responding to multiple posts in one reply.

posts being made by people I have on ignore in this thread
Putting people on ignore is super lame. Whatsa matter? can't handle opinions you might not agree with? Sounds kinda anti-free speech to me. I thought you supported all people having same Rights as you?

Teeaichsee

Poster
finally after all that i conclude that resister is not voting because to him all the candidates are corrupt. he is here to convince others to vote like him and dont vote.

sorry sir but you have not convinced me to join you.

TheResister

Elite
Says the guy who wants people to read his pages of crap. lol

It's not the same. I'm just responding to multiple posts in one reply.

Putting people on ignore is super lame. Whatsa matter? can't handle opinions you might not agree with? Sounds kinda anti-free speech to me. I thought you supported all people having same Rights as you?
I support the Rights of all people. If you believed in the Rights of all people, you would support my Right to ignore some. There are those whose only interest in following me around is to stalk me, dox me and pretend to know something about me that they clearly do not. There are those who want to turn every discussion into a joke about being a faggot. Finally, there are those who want to make accusations without having the balls to back it up.

Having had my life on the line for what I believe in, I won't take shit from people who hide behind their board name and try to wage a popularity war.

Now, this thread is about the Biden - Trump debate. If your IQ is at least that of your shoe size, you should be able to pivot back to that. If your IQ is not at least as big as your shoe size, I suppose you'll want to keep this pissing match going. Excuse me while I get back on point.

Biden is scheduled to have another debate with Trump. If Biden stays in the race, Trump is expected to win. That's not a guarantee. So, what I want is for Trump supporters to hold the man accountable and take a stand on what it is he really believes. I'm not alone on that boat. The Heritage Foundation is now having to consider their blind support of the man.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
I support the Rights of all people. If you believed in the Rights of all people, you would support my Right to ignore some. There are those whose only interest in following me around is to stalk me, dox me and pretend to know something about me that they clearly do not. There are those who want to turn every discussion into a joke about being a faggot. Finally, there are those who want to make accusations without having the balls to back it up.

Having had my life on the line for what I believe in, I won't take shit from people who hide behind their board name and try to wage a popularity war.

Now, this thread is about the Biden - Trump debate. If your IQ is at least that of your shoe size, you should be able to pivot back to that. If your IQ is not at least as big as your shoe size, I suppose you'll want to keep this pissing match going. Excuse me while I get back on point.

Biden is scheduled to have another debate with Trump. If Biden stays in the race, Trump is expected to win. That's not a guarantee. So, what I want is for Trump supporters to hold the man accountable and take a stand on what it is he really believes. I'm not alone on that boat. The Heritage Foundation is now having to consider their blind support of the man.
Have you ever stopped to think that Trump supporters don't give a shit about "what you want them to do"? You're a Lincoln Project supporter. The Heritage Foundation is not considering anything regarding Trump. SMFH

Last edited:

TheResister

Elite
finally after all that i conclude that resister is not voting because to him all the candidates are corrupt. he is here to convince others to vote like him and dont vote.

sorry sir but you have not convinced me to join you.
You don't seem to be able to comprehend a damn thing. Now, for the last time PAY ATTENTION:

I'm not asking you to join me in doing anything. I have not ruled voting for Trump out. That is up to people like you. Make Trump come forward and admit what he's done to screw with people that supported him. Then have him tell you where he really stands.

If I presuppose that Trump's anti-gun lobbying on Capitol Hill was some kind of "strategy," then Biden proved it backfired. When a strategy fails, you admit what you did and take another course of action. If the "Art of the Deal" guy cannot come up with a strategy to silence anti gun fruit loops, then he needs me to advise him. For example (and NOT to change the topic thread) if Trump wants a Universal Background Check, then force the libs to repeal the NFA in exchange. If you're going to live with gun control, get SOMETHING in the deal. Trump got nothing. His efforts not only led to a bump stock ban, but bans on forced reset triggers, pistol braces, solvent traps and 80 percent receivers. MILLIONS of dollars have been spent overcoming Trump's "strategy."

Vote for the candidate that makes you feel warm and fuzzy. If you need a God - government, then you will get what you vote for. If you want me to vote for who you were going to vote for all along, then use your influence to hold him accountable and pull his head out of his ass. Otherwise, your candidate has a God complex and your are just sheep heading for the slaughter. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
You don't seem to be able to comprehend a damn thing. Now, for the last time PAY ATTENTION:

I'm not asking you to join me in doing anything. I have not ruled voting for Trump out. That is up to people like you. Make Trump come forward and admit what he's done to screw with people that supported him. Then have him tell you where he really stands.

If I presuppose that Trump's anti-gun lobbying on Capitol Hill was some kind of "strategy," then Biden proved it backfired. When a strategy fails, you admit what you did and take another course of action. If the "Art of the Deal" guy cannot come up with a strategy to silence anti gun fruit loops, then he needs me to advise him. For example (and NOT to change the topic thread) if Trump wants a Universal Background Check, then force the libs to repeal the NFA in exchange. If you're going to live with gun control, get SOMETHING in the deal. Trump got nothing. His efforts not only led to a bump stock ban, but bans on forced reset triggers, pistol braces, solvent traps and 80 percent receivers. MILLIONS of dollars have been spent overcoming Trump's "strategy."

Vote for the candidate that makes you feel warm and fuzzy. If you need a God - government, then you will get what you vote for. If you want me to vote for who you were going to vote for all along, then use your influence to hold him accountable and pull his head out of his ass. Otherwise, your candidate has a God complex and your are just sheep heading for the slaughter. The lesser of two evils is still evil.
What makes you think anybody cares about who you vote for? Stop trying to get others to do what you want. You have the choice to make, either way you have to live with whomever is voted in, or you can simply vacate the country, pretty sure nobody would miss you. Bump stocks are not banned, BATFE re-classified them, and SCOTUS overturned it. That is how checks and balances work. SHRUG

Last edited:
Top Bottom