Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tranny Jokes

Goldhedge

Legendary

THE DELUSIONS OF TRANS INSANITY -- QUITE FRANKLY​

Frank from the Quite Frankly show returns to SGT Report the discuss the madness of group think and crowds, epecially as it relates to the TRANS insanity that is taking over America. “Disconfirmation of deeply held beliefs causes severe psychic pain; what better way of alleviating it than in the company of newly won believers?" ― William J. Bernstein, The Delusions of Crowds: Why People Go Mad in Groups

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Happens if I'm on wifi at work or 4g at home. It drives me crazy. It is partially why I backed off posting. I got all my network shit fixed when I transferred my bill to my company. It took me 7 min to write.and correct this

It could just be because you have a slow network. I get that problem when I’m trying to shitpost from the shitter at work

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Transgender Teen Arrested For Planning School Shooting In Colorado, Lists Trump in Manifesto — Would Be The 5th Incident Since 2018​

Transgender Teen Arrested For Planning School Shooting In Colorado, Lists Trump in Manifesto — Would Be The 5th Incident Since 2018

Note: This article may contain commentary reflecting the author's opinion.
A transgender biological male identifying as female under the name ‘Lilly,’ legally William Whitworth, was placed under arrest in Colorado Springs. Investigators determined that he was plotting a school shooting and is responsible for a series of “threats involving schools in Colorado Springs Academy District 20.”
Whitworth, 19, is now facing charges of attempted murder according to The Post Millennial. Citing a local news source, Post Millennial reported that the Elbert County Sheriff’s Office charged him with two counts of “criminal attempt to commit murder in the first degree, criminal mischief, menacing, and interference with staff, faculty or students of educational institutions.”

Ban the gun

Goldhedge

Legendary
FuwBzSlXoAMNsA6

Top Bottom