Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tranny Jokes

Goldhedge

Legendary
FsbzmL-WwAAvbau

Goldhedge

Legendary
Sincei can’t reply to him

How about your retarded as tell us how straight white males are the problem. Fuck head.
You apparently haven't been paying attention...?

The tweet came out at 10:24am on the day of the shooting at 10:10am...

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 4.40.43 PM.png

Let me help you grok the meaning of the tweet...

i.e., It didn't age well.​

Now read it in this vein knowing the author 'believed' it was a straight white supremacist male (just like the MSM is pushing). Note the rainbow flag?

Turns out it was a faggotty gender dysphoria POS after all...!

screenshot-2023-03-29-at-10-49-11-pm-png.176086

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You apparently haven't been paying attention...?

The tweet came out at 10:24am on the day of the shooting at 10:10am...

Let me help you grok the meaning of the tweet...

i.e., It didn't age well.

Now read it in this vein knowing the author 'believed' it was a straight white supremacist male (just like the MSM is pushing). Note the rainbow flag?

Turns out it was a faggotty gender dysphoria POS after all...!

Sick em

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It could just be because you have a slow network. I get that problem when I’m trying to shitpost from the shitter at work

Dude. I'm not faking it. Something weird on my end. Np. Do I need to reset or get new uninfected shit? I wanna be on site but when I write a reply I have to snort 12days of malzopram y SuppIt just dod it. Amen ly

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If I reply it'd go too deep on the transcripts the chunks would see me. I thought we had a way. I'll do my best to follow whatever process we need. Free Speech fuckers
Speech too.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Transgender Teen Arrested For Planning School Shooting In Colorado, Lists Trump in Manifesto — Would Be The 5th Incident Since 2018​

Transgender Teen Arrested For Planning School Shooting In Colorado, Lists Trump in Manifesto — Would Be The 5th Incident Since 2018

Note: This article may contain commentary reflecting the author's opinion.
A transgender biological male identifying as female under the name ‘Lilly,’ legally William Whitworth, was placed under arrest in Colorado Springs. Investigators determined that he was plotting a school shooting and is responsible for a series of “threats involving schools in Colorado Springs Academy District 20.”
Whitworth, 19, is now facing charges of attempted murder according to The Post Millennial. Citing a local news source, Post Millennial reported that the Elbert County Sheriff’s Office charged him with two counts of “criminal attempt to commit murder in the first degree, criminal mischief, menacing, and interference with staff, faculty or students of educational institutions.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom