Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is unAmerican (link)....

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

It is also noted that there are much better deals for an education than an Ivy League school.
"It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" - Abe Lincoln. And in reality @AgEngDawg it is very American - this group of jackasses has every right to make their jackassness known to the world - freedom of speech, even if it is from the foolish and misguided.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
This could actually be good advice financially.

I am not in the medical field, but my son is interested in medicine.

People have told me that the best advice is to go to the cheapest medical school in the US that you can get into. Medical education is so standardized that there is little difference in what you will learn at Harvard Medical School and the Medical College of Georgia.

However, your debt will be a lot less going to the Medical College of Georgia.

I went to two schools for Engineering: UGA and GT. It is hard to beat the value of a GT education for cost of in state tuition.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
This could actually be good advice financially.

I am not in the medical field, but my son is interested in medicine.

People have told me that the best advice is to go to the cheapest medical school in the US that you can get into. Medical education is so standardized that there is little difference in what you will learn at Harvard Medical School and the Medical College of Georgia.

However, your debt will be a lot less going to the Medical College of Georgia.

I went to two schools for Engineering: UGA and GT. It is hard to beat the value of a GT education for cost of in state tuition.
Go to the University of Antigua Medical School in the Caribbean. A doctor friend of mine did. Here is the short story - American University of Antigua (AUA) College of Medicine is one of the top medical schools in the Caribbean. AUA College of Medicine boasts a U.S.-modeled curriculum, cutting-edge facilities, and an expansive network of clinical affiliates. A holistic admissions policy means we do not measure an applicant’s potential to succeed solely by his or her MCAT score.

Last edited:
Top Bottom