Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daggum, this Poland response to the Mig 29 issue is amazing (link). We kept putting pressure on them to give the Migs. They said F*** you, Biden, we

AgEngDawg

Legendary
are not firing the first shot of WW3. We will give them directly to you and you can do whatever you want with them big shot.

Biden suddenly backs down and says the plan is suddenly unworkable. Maybe all those Polish jokes are not fair.

Nobody respects Grandpa in the White House.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Camelluh is on her way. The bj’s she’ll be giving will do as appeasement to the Poles. God help us all.

She is hideous, but I cannot imagine how good she must be at sucking dick to have gotten the vice presidency from doing it...I'd like to take it for a test drive, ugly as hell or not. GOAT dick sucker, I bet. Has to be up there.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
She is hideous, but I cannot imagine how good she must be at sucking dick to have gotten the vice presidency from doing it...I'd like to take it for a test drive, ugly as hell or not. GOAT dick sucker, I bet. Has to be up there.
It’s the only thing she understands 100% from top to bottom, inside and outside.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
are not firing the first shot of WW3. We will give them directly to you and you can do whatever you want with them big shot.

Biden suddenly backs down and says the plan is suddenly unworkable. Maybe all those Polish jokes are not fair.

I'm glad and I hope we stay out of it physically. But the Deep State wants in so bad, you know there is a False Flag coming and away we go

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Polish jokes or not, being smarter than Biden is no accomplishment.

Belezabro

Elite
Don't hold your breath Sean. Also, who thought it was a good idea for this chitty, has been actor to try to get involved in major decisions in a war.

jeff-spicoli-tennis-shoe-fast-times-at-ridgemont-high.gif

Top Bottom