Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Armed Black Supremist group chants anti illegal immigrant slogans

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Take your a** home!' Heavily-armed black rights groups march through Austin chanting anti-illegal migrant slogans, demands Biden 'close the border' and calls for 'reparations to be paid NOW'

Activists with black self-defense groups held an armed 'Second Amendment Unity Walk' on Saturday in Austin, Texas where they marched to the State House

The group called for President Biden to close the borders and demanded reparations for descendants of enslaved people and a hate crime bill protecting Black Americans

The group was led by the The Elmer 'Geronimo' Pratt Pistol & Rifle Gun Club

The march comes after Texas Gov. Abbott sent two buses of migrants to VP Kamala Harris' home and Gov. DeSantis sent a plane of 50 migrants to Martha's Vineyard

Harris slammed Republicans for 'playing games' with human lives for busing migrants across the country

LINK

Take your a** home!' Heavily-armed black rights groups march through Austin chanting anti-illegal migrant slogans, demands Biden 'close the border' and calls for 'reparations to be paid NOW'

Activists with black self-defense groups held an armed 'Second Amendment Unity Walk' on Saturday in Austin, Texas where they marched to the State House

The group called for President Biden to close the borders and demanded reparations for descendants of enslaved people and a hate crime bill protecting Black Americans

The group was led by the The Elmer 'Geronimo' Pratt Pistol & Rifle Gun Club

The march comes after Texas Gov. Abbott sent two buses of migrants to VP Kamala Harris' home and Gov. DeSantis sent a plane of 50 migrants to Martha's Vineyard

Harris slammed Republicans for 'playing games' with human lives for busing migrants across the country

LINK
Wonder why they are bitching, aint like the illegals are taking their jobs or something. In truth, it is likely that we are all decendants of enslaved people................but you know the funny thing...............we are slaves now, but no one seems to be saying it.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Wonder why they are bitching, aint like the illegals are taking their jobs or something. In truth, it is likely that we are all decendants of enslaved people................but you know the funny thing...............we are slaves now, but no one seems to be saying it.
Definitely not taking their jobs 🤣 but maybe they're scared that the newbies will cut into their welfare handouts...

Densel

Poster
It really wouldn't surprise me if this were true, if you were mostly white or just white then this would not be tolerated by the pc society we live in today and yes Mr.Fitzwell that could be a reason they would this, they love unregulated immigration and support everything else pc culture does until it takes their handouts away and messes with them. Only that when it happens to them they call it injustice when it happens to you they call it "you not recognizing your so called white privellage which makes it so you can't have problems" and to make things scarier that's what my college professors would call it.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
It really wouldn't surprise me if this were true, if you were mostly white or just white then this would not be tolerated by the pc society we live in today and yes Mr.Fitzwell that could be a reason they would this, they love unregulated immigration and support everything else pc culture does until it takes their handouts away and messes with them. Only that when it happens to them they call it injustice when it happens to you they call it "you not recognizing your so called white privellage which makes it so you can't have problems" and to make things scarier that's what my college professors would call it.
Education has gotten so freakin' bad...we literally need a purge...one week long...no consequences...just all out, purging, by the people and patriots

Densel

Poster
Education has gotten so freakin' bad...we literally need a purge...one week long...no consequences...just all out, purging, by the people and patriots
I don't think us killing each other is a good solution but I agree that activism, threats and openly talking about this even if we get cancelled has to happen.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I don't think us killing each other is a good solution but I agree that activism, threats and openly talking about this even if we get cancelled has to happen.
Well, we need to do enough to where they either change, gtfo, or suicide themselves...I know, extreme...

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Well yes of course but not something like a purge which could leave behind difficult consequences.
Lol yeah I could see that...we really just need the middle70% of the country to come together and push the extremist on both sides into sane thinking

Rube Reaper

Elite
Definitely not taking their jobs 🤣 but maybe they're scared that the newbies will cut into their welfare handouts...

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Looks like a paid actor to me.

It’s a shame that republicans think it’s ok to take advantage of people of colour, like this, after the centuries of oppression you’ve already forced upon them.

I’m offended at your blatant racism. You obviously think black people cant think for themselves.

Even though your racism is disgusting, I am still fighting for you and your kind. Since the early 80’s (AIDS), the gene-editing shots, and monkey pox it’s clear that the government has an extermination agenda to eradicate the homosexual community. We can’t let this happen and I will fight until my very last breath for your survival.

The real possibility that you’re suffering from STD-related dementia if proof just how devastating this government agenda has been.

Latest posts

Top Bottom