Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Things that annoy you about your wife

Mrs powers is pretty great but there are somethings that annoy me. #1 on my list is the follow up unnecessary question.

Example: wife- Did you feed the dog?
Me- yes, I did.
Wife- so you fed her?

Why do I need an additional question there? I've stopped answering the second question in protest.

What else does everyone have?

Taggart

Elite
Founder
how-much-time-79bcc4fb35.jpg

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Whenever my wife straightens anything up, she sticks random shit in random drawers.

Yesterday I found my tablet charger in the drawer where we keep all the stuff for coffee.
My wife's idea of organizing is that if you stood in the middle of a room, everything looks good.

Just don't open any drawers, closets, cabinets, or the fridge.

Every time my house gets "picked up," it gets picked up twice.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
Mrs powers is pretty great but there are somethings that annoy me. #1 on my list is the follow up unnecessary question.

Me- yes, I did.
Wife- so you fed her?

Why do I need an additional question there? I've stopped answering the second question in protest.

The dirty guat stole my joke. Uhhhhh nothing she’s my best friend obviously.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Me- you want to do anything tonight? Make dinner together or watch a movie or do a puzzle or get drunk and fuck or anything like that?

Her- nah, I’m just going to read.

Her 20 minutes later- all you do is talk to your message board friends.

Me- would you like to talk about politics or sports?

Her- no, that’s boring.

Me- what would you like to do?

Her- I’m just going to read my book

Karl Hungus

Poster
Me- you want to do anything tonight? Make dinner together or watch a movie or do a puzzle or get drunk and fuck or anything like that?

Her- nah, I’m just going to read.

Her 20 minutes later- all you do is talk to your message board friends.

Me- would you like to talk about politics or sports?

Her- no, that’s boring.

Me- what would you like to do?

Her- I’m just going to read my book
This rustles me bigly.

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
My wife always wins arguments. Most times she’s in the right but the few times she isn’t she has a knack for twisting my words or taking them out of context and I end up having to apologize. Every. Damn. Time.
Other than that she’s great. I can pound whenever I want, she’s a great cook, and she keeps the house clean.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Me- if we want to go let the dog run on the frisbee golf course at the county park, we need to get out there before 8am

Her- not ready until 9:30 am

Walk to park, loaded with disc golfers

Her- we should have gotten here earlier.

Between my job and my wife, I live inside a Dilbert comic strip. My goal now is to just become Wally.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
My wife always wins arguments. Most times she’s in the right but the few times she isn’t she has a knack for twisting my words or taking them out of context and I end up having to apologize. Every. Damn. Time.
Other than that she’s great. I can pound whenever I want, she’s a great cook, and she keeps the house clean.

They all do that. Every single damn one. The second you think you have won the argument, they change the subject to something else.

My dad told me this after I had been married about 5 years. I remained pissed to this day that he didn’t tell me sooner.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Watching a movie....

Her- what does that mean?

Me- just wait a minute and we will find out

Her- but why did he do that?

Me- I bet they tell us in just a little bit

Her- I don’t get it- why did she say that?

Me- if you would shut the fuck up, we will find out. If you don’t, we will miss it because you are yapping.

Her- you don’t have to be such a dick

txwolverines

Poster
Late. Always late. We are late to everything and even pushing up the time to see if we can be early doesnt work. I hate it.

Oh and if I question her on something, she can have a tone that is condescending sometimes. So I give it back and then something small can turn into an argument. Doesn't happen a lot because I don't take the bait but one of these days, I'm going to unload on something so trivial.

Those are my two biggies.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
my fiancé is pregnant and has terrible gas. Is that normal?

Yep, normal. It's the worst.

I hate that no matter how much I do around the house while she is sleeping(she works nights), it's not enough. Dishes, clean living room and 2 year old's side room, take care of the dogs, take down the Christmas lights outside, and some other shit. Did all of that yesterday. She wakes up and says "since you didn't do a lot to help I'm going to have a busy day cleaning".

I've given up. I do what I feel needs done, even though I know it's not enough.

Runninrebs1856

Poster
Founder
Watching a movie....

Me- if you would shut the fuck up, we will find out. If you don’t, we will miss it because you are yapping.

This but it especially fun when we have seen a movie that we are watching a second time and I am talking to her... Then I talk to much during movies...

Runninrebs1856

Poster
Founder
They all do that. Every single damn one. The second you think you have won the argument, they change the subject to something else.

My dad told me this after I had been married about 5 years. I remained pissed to this day that he didn’t tell me sooner.

It amazes me that semantics become important and all of a sudden she is super litteral when the discussion is not going her way...

TJHall1

Legendary
Watching a movie....

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Her- I’m going to X. Remind me how to get there again?

Me- left, left, right, left right. Do you want me to drop you a pin to your phone?

Her- no I think I can find it.

4 hours later....

Her- I got lost- those directions you gave me sucked.

Me- imagine that

Her- why are you such a dick?

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder

Me- yes, I did.
Wife- so you fed her?

Good to see you here KOP you POS.

WallBanger901

Poster
Founder
Late. Always late. We are late to everything and even pushing up the time to see if we can be early doesnt work. I hate it.

Oh and if I question her on something, she can have a tone that is condescending sometimes. So I give it back and then something small can turn into an argument. Doesn't happen a lot because I don't take the bait but one of these days, I'm going to unload on something so trivial.

Those are my two biggies.
How did you meet my wife and how long has this affair gone on?

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Watching a movie....

OMG LMAO....so fucking out!!

She gets annoyed when I rewind 60 seconds bc she was doing exactly this and she missed some dialogue that answers the question or is needed to understand more fully. Jeebus!!

I make sure to stare deep into her eyes while I hold the remote up and scroll back.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
This just happened:

Earlier today I told her I would pick up dinner after I went by the Dive Shop (which is about 25 minutes from our house, along with almost every restaurant. We live way out in the county by NC standards). She just called and this conversation took place:

Her: What are we doing about dinner?

Me- Did you see my text earlier? I will pick it up after I go by the Dive Shop.

Her- Yes I saw it. I just wasn't sure if you had gone to the Dive Shop yet.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
My girlfriend is the easiest person to get along with. Never argues with me, always wants to do whatever I'm doing, and will support me in just about anything. It's pretty exhausting and probably why I'll never marry her. I need confrontation. You'd think with her being a latina there'd be some fire there, but she got her mom's personality unfortunately.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
My girlfriend is the easiest person to get along with. Never argues with me, always wants to do whatever I'm doing, and will support me in just about anything. It's pretty exhausting and probably why I'll never marry her. I need confrontation. You'd think with her being a latina there'd be some fire there, but she got her mom's personality unfortunately.
That will all change if you put a ring on her finger....

Top Bottom