Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Moon... it's a trap!

TheFiend

Poster

I've long wondered what President Kennedy meant when he said "....we choose to go to the moon and do the other thing", (although it's also difficult to discern from the audio recording whether he said "...thing.", as in: the singular, or if instead he said the plural form, "...things.".)

For all I currently know, maybe it's already widely known, or common knowledge as to what exactly President K specifically meant by "...thing"/or "..things."(?)

I've long wondered what President Kennedy meant when he said "....we choose to go to the moon and do the other thing", (although it's also difficult to discern from the audio recording whether he said "...thing.", as in: the singular, or if instead he said the plural form, "...things.".)

For all I currently know, maybe it's already widely known, or common knowledge as to what exactly President K specifically meant by "...thing"/or "..things."(?)
what do you think the other things were?

Latest posts

Top Bottom