Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the-mainboard faggots that “watch” our site

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I am logging guest IPs that view our site and I can poll usernames across some sites that are tied to those IPs. the-mainboard is one of them due to the shitty cyber security over there

my favorite tmb quote is from Daniel Ocean - pardon me for paraphrasing because I’m too lazy to look it up
“We can still hate the conservative transgendered women without misgendering them”

I got some fun in store for all their e-activists in the next few months.

Last edited:

Cards1968

Founder
tenor.gif

QuanChi

Elite
DM me any IPs you have and I know some ways I can cross reference them too.

Most people don’t realize how much info they give away just by visiting a website. Yeah you can get a VPN, but that doesn’t help much in the end if you ever log in from the computer that you VPN from without the VPN turned on

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
I am logging guest IPs that view our site and I can poll usernames across some sites that are tied to those IPs. the-mainboard is one of them due to the shitty cyber security over there

my favorite tmb quote is from Daniel Ocean - pardon me for paraphrasing because I’m too lazy to look it up
“We can still hate the conservative transgendered women without misgendering them”

Daniel Ocean is an alcoholic that lives in a garage. I’m not joking, he drunkenly posted a pic on T~MB then deleted it

fucking fag 😂😂

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Last edited:

Pineapple

Legendary

Be very careful with Daniel Ocean… that boy has more money than anybody you know and he relishes getting in the dirt. I’d find another target.

Pineapple

Legendary
Daniel Ocean is an alcoholic that lives in a garage. I’m not joking, he drunkenly posted a pic on T~MB then deleted it

fucking fag 😂😂
Lmao… dude is loaded, north of 300mm. His house is in a gated community and he owns a jet.

Fuck with him at your own peril.

Latest posts

Top Bottom