Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A note about the site and the future

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
First I just want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for your support, enthusiasm and contribution to the forum.

This is not my forum, this is your forum and I will continue to work for everyone and get all the right people in place to make The Free Speech Forum stronger, better and more influential every day.

I want to quickly mention that we continue to grow in users and content although we have been censored on Google, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and even 4chan! The light of truth always has a way of shining through the darkness and we have a plan over the next six months to get the word out to people all over this country so they can share our hope and vision for the future.

Over the next few days we have some big changes coming to the site including a new home page and massively upgraded stylings. It’s gonna shit all over the product that is the Verizon media board and we are on 1/1000 of their budget.

We have such a great plan to set out on after this step in the process is complete and we are going to build you all something beyond your wildest dreams.

Of the people, By the people, For the people.

-John

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
First I just want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for your support, enthusiasm and contribution to the forum.

This is not my forum, this is your forum and I will continue to work for everyone and get all the right people in place to make The Free Speech Forum stronger, better and more influential every day.

I want to quickly mention that we continue to grow in users and content although we have been censored on Google, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and even 4chan! The light of truth always has a way of shining through the darkness and we have a plan over the next six months to get the word out to people all over this country so they can share our hope and vision for the future.

Over the next few days we have some big changes coming to the site including a new home page and massively upgraded stylings. It’s gonna shit all over the product that is the Verizon media board and we are on 1/1000 of their budget.

We have such a great plan to set out on after this step in the process is complete and we are going to build you all something beyond your wildest dreams.

-John
Thank you!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

-John
Thanks John - keep up the good work!

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

-John
When censored by the tech companies, do you ever get feedback as to why or exactly what caused it? For example any specific post? Also, censored by 4 Chan? Wtf? I mean even 4 Chan? Did something specific happen or are they just all communist bastards? What are the Odds every one of us is on some bullshit watch list because of memebership?

keep up the good work John. I appreciate what your doing and I appreciate my fellow rivals evacuees. Fuck @censcorship and for old times sake fuck @mike farrel too.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
giphy.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
So here’s my question. In order for them to censor/ ban us, they would have to have a reason! What have we done that made them do that?
They said @Chris Farley was planning an insidious “security firm” with a “white nationalist” who posts frogs…

Top Bottom