Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

THE Game

Sikness23245

Elite
No 2 loss team is getting into the playoffs. Not even Mighty Bama. Not until they do the expansion to 12 teams in a couple years.
If it's ever going to happen, this might be the year. Michigan, Cinci, Bama, and Okie State could all lose. If 3 of the 4 were to lose, then you'd only have Georgia, ND and whichever of the 4 won as 0 or 1 loss teams. If they all lose, then it's total chaos.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I think it'd be pretty difficult to justify putting OSU in over Iowa with the same record, being that Iowa would be B1G champs and have a win over a top 5 team

Not being competitive against Wisconsin and Purdue makes that pretty easy. So does brand power.

Maybe none of this matters and Cincy and Michigan both take care of business.

But I think this weekend is gonna be wild.

LSU got into a 2 team playoff back in 2007 with 2 losses.

If my Buckeyes win a Rose Bowl, awesome. If my Buckeyes piss everybody off and back door their way to a Nati... it’s be glorious and pretty damn defeating to skunk weasel fans.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I think it'd be pretty difficult to justify putting OSU in over Iowa with the same record, being that Iowa would be B1G champs and have a win over a top 5 team.
Why would it be difficult to put the best team in the country in?

If we’re putting the 4 best teams in its

1- THE OSU

2- 1980

3 - TTUN

4- Bearcats

We not evacuating how we think each team should have handled their schedule. Just picking the four best teams.

TJHall1

Legendary
Not being competitive against Wisconsin and Purdue makes that pretty easy. So does brand power.

Maybe none of this matters and Cincy and Michigan both take care of business.

But I think this weekend is gonna be wild.

LSU got into a 2 team playoff back in 2007 with 2 losses.

If my Buckeyes win a Rose Bowl, awesome. If my Buckeyes piss everybody off and back door their way to a Nati... it’s be glorious and pretty damn defeating to skunk weasel fans.
A nati?? With that defense??

Bahahahahahahahaha

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Opened thread expecting this….

3513411-30.jpg

Am disappoint…as per usual with OP

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
If it's ever going to happen, this might be the year. Michigan, Cinci, Bama, and Okie State could all lose. If 3 of the 4 were to lose, then you'd only have Georgia, ND and whichever of the 4 won as 0 or 1 loss teams. If they all lose, then it's total chaos.
I think Bama and Cincy are the only ones that have a real shot at losing this Saturday. That would make it UGA, Mich, Okie State and ND. Iowa isn't beating Michigan and Baylor with a backup Frosh QB having to play won't be beating Okie State. Georgia will beat a good but not normal level Bama this year knocking them out. And I honestly don't believe Cincy loses to Houston so it will be
1. UGA
2. Michigan
3. Cincy
4. Okie State

ND first one out.

TJHall1

Legendary
I think Bama and Cincy are the only ones that have a real shot at losing this Saturday. That would make it UGA, Mich, Okie State and ND. Iowa isn't beating Michigan and Baylor with a backup Frosh QB having to play won't be beating Okie State. Georgia will beat a good but not normal level Bama this year knocking them out. And I honestly don't believe Cincy loses to Houston so it will be
1. UGA
2. Michigan
3. Cincy
4. Okie State

ND first one out.
0-1 so far genius

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
After what we are seeing so far it’s definitely still:

1- THE OHIO State Buckeyes

2- 1980

3- TTUN

4- Cincy

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I don’t remember Ohio voting blue or allowing the state to be stolen. Michigan won a football game, congrats. But let’s not forget they fucked all of us, and are ran by commie scum.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
You are. That why some asshole proposed i73. yall kept getting lost on the way and the asshole thought a straight shot would get you here. You're so retarded it probably won't work. Retards.
If it’s for Ohioianmites how become it starts en Mechigan?

Top Bottom