Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

THE Game

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
@America 1st… fucking faggot.

View attachment 62107
tumblr_lxpj5z2eey1qcaomb.gif

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
For the 24th time the greatest rivalry in sports will be a top ten matchup. Number should be so much greater but TTUN are a bunch of phlaming phaggots.

Fuck TSUN. Ann Arbor is will always be a whore.

They are a bunch of bitch ass phaggots.

Suck our Dix and and eat our Schitt you phaggots!

Regardless of what happens we all know TTUN are cheating phaggots.

If the Bucks are able to overcome it it’s just further proof they are BY FAR the best team in the nation.

Doesn’t matter against against THE best program in America.
1638049261912.jpeg
1638049317633.jpeg

TJHall1

Legendary
Opening line at -10. Vegas is definitely feeding off the emotions of this weekends games.
Much rather would have played UOS because iowa could run the ball on them. They may have to have a defensive and special teams TD against Michigan to pull it off, which isnt that far fetched with this iowa team. Iowa's best cornerback is out and there other just coming off injury, and 3rd corner is questionable to even play. And they struggle with running qbs. To me it sets up as a route for Michigan, but cant ever count a good defense snd special teams out.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
LOL, just as well buy a lottery ticket you clown. UOS got huhhhhhraped by Michigan. They're out pal.
I did. 5 dollar ticket, won 5. Took the 10, gave it to your sister and she ate my ass.

Hopefully the corn boys go cornholing Saturday as feverishly as your sis did tonight.

🤣 Go Buckeyes!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
It’s nice to see I’m making such a skrong impression on everyone.

It’s pretty clear based on the eye test and résumés:

1- Buckeyes

2- 1980

3- TTUN (cheating bitch ass phaggots)

4- Bearcats

1980 and Gumps would have been lucky to put a point on the board in the snow with the refs bought off against them like THE Buckeyes had going against them.

Edit: Sorry I was gone so long but I had work to do for the Trump campaign here locally.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary

1- Buckeyes

2- 1980

4- Bearcats

1980 and Gumps would have been lucky to put a point on the board in the snow with the refs bought off against them like THE Buckeyes had going against them.

Edit: Sorry I was gone so long but I had work to do for the Trump campaign here locally.
I disappeared exactly when the uos shellacking was done and I was being relentlessly made fun of because I had to "help trump."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I disappeared exactly when the uos shellacking was done and I was being relentlessly made fun of because I had to "help trump."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Drank the rest of the day Sat and appreciated living in 🐐 state.

Then on Sunday did the Lord’s work.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

1- Buckeyes

2- 1980

4- Bearcats

Did you set anything on fire Saturday night?

tickdickler

Poster

1- Buckeyes

2- 1980

4- Bearcats

This may be the most embarrassing thing I’ve seen posted on here. The fact that you think TTUN is clever, the fact a Buckeye is calling another school cheaters, the fact you think OSU is even in the top 5, the fact that you spent your holiday weekend campaigning for Trump 😂😂😂

Sikness23245

Elite
Feel any different about McNamara now?

Kinda, sorta. That interception was really bad, and it's obvious the running game carries the offense. That said, I do have more trust in him than I did earlier in the season, even despite the really bad int. He recovered from that pretty well.

Top Bottom