Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The fed has punished the awful MAGA terrorists

MalO

Elite
Rejoice! The USA is safer with this awful terrorist behind bars.

This was sarcasm. He wasn't even at the protest.

Former Proud Boys Leader Enrique Tarrio received 22 years in federal prison on Tuesday, a record-high sentence for the January 6, 2021, defendants.

Tarrio’s 22-year sentence surpasses Oath Keepers founder Steward Rhodes and former Proud Boys leader Ethan Nordean’s previous record-high 18-year prison sentence.

The 39-year-old was not in Washington, DC, on January 6, 2021, due to his arrest in the city two days prior for allegedly defacing a Black Lives Matter banner. After his arrest, a judge ordered him to leave the nation’s capital, so Tarrio spent the majority of January 6, 2021, at a Baltimore hotel.

However, prosecutors said Tarrio’s absence from the city on that day “does nothing to detract from the severity of his conduct,” because he “was a general rather than a soldier.”

MalO

Elite
Was held for nearly 4 years without being sentenced. He's being sentenced now to send some kind of a message during the primaries.

The democrats in Washington DC must think they are big and brave and stronk and have MAGA running in fear from their great judicial power.

Wait for it I bet Schumer does a press conference and shouts angry things for his crowd.

BTAvenger

Elite
I don’t know the specific details, but from what I have read on the periphery that Tarrio dude got 22 years for the January 6 bullshit and was not even there. I don’t know how that’s possible.

I don’t know the specific details, but from what I have read on the periphery that Tarrio dude got 22 years for the January 6 bullshit and was not even there. I don’t know how that’s possible.
He organized details that directly contributed to the riot.

He was an accomplice to multiple crimes. Planning a crime makes someone responsible just the same as the person perpetuating the crime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom