Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thanks alot the FreeSpeechForum.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Is anybody working on sending something like food for these kids? Or is there a way we can raise money to help these kids out? Would be hard to make sure it was spent on what is intended, half way across the world, but I'm sure it's doable.

Praise

Elite
Is anybody working on sending something like food for these kids? Or is there a way we can raise money to help these kids out? Would be hard to make sure it was spent on what is intended, half way across the world, but I'm sure it's doable.
This would really save kiddos from dieing hunger for sure. Thanks

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Contact me if you want. There is no formal way to do anything currently. I just bought stuff and shipped it. Shipping to Africa was eye opening and a big pill to swallow. I have @Martin info. I know they would very much appreciate any help individuals can do now. I am looking in to what else can be done.

Praise

Elite
Contact me if you want. There is no formal way to do anything currently. I just bought stuff and shipped it. Shipping to Africa was eye opening and a big pill to swallow. I have @Martin info. I know they would very much appreciate any help individuals can do now. I am looking in to what else can be done.
Yes this would really save kiddos so much thanks Buddy. Much love from me and Kiddos. God bless you so much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom