Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FSU, whatever you did to anger Kirby. I urge you to ask forgiveness........now.....

ShaolinNole

Legendary
You’ve been trolled to oblivion.

I couldn’t imagine posting on the internet to defend a college sports team. 🤣🤣

It’s almost as pathetic as the shit you’re responding too, as he’s made it his life to post george tweets on the internet since the game.
I unmuted and found your post, if that is any indication of the zero fucks I give about your opinion.

I was posting that our Heisman QB was giving his BBC to a girl, which is quite heterosexual. You’re the one that made it gay. And retarded.
You typed that if you know what bbc means then you have too many gay thoughts, even though you were the one who initially used bbc.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 you outed yourself as a homo according to your standards.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
You typed that if you know what bbc means then you have too many gay thoughts, even though you were the one who initially used bbc.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 you outed yourself as a homo according to your standards.
No, I said you know what BBC is. That’s called a statement. You are the one talking about sucking dicks. Sorry that I have apparently struck a nerve about your gayness. You be you.

No, I said you know what BBC is. That’s called a statement. You are the one talking about sucking dicks. Sorry that I have apparently struck a nerve about your gayness. You be you.
Says the person who wants to perform fellatio on college athletes and coaches. And white knights his team on the internet 🤣😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom