Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

** TENNESSEE HC SEARCH / 2021 EDITION **

natureboyricflair

Poster
Founder
Brian Eugene Ferentz is the man you want.

The fan base wants Hugh Freeze. With Pruitt getting the can due to violations, I doubt Sankey will approve Hugh’s return to the league. Probably a Tom Herman or Jamey Chadwell hire. Chadwell played at ETSU and has ties to the area. Can he recruit at the level they need though? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The fan base wants Hugh Freeze. With Pruitt getting the can due to violations, I doubt Sankey will approve Hugh’s return to the league. Probably a Tom Herman or Jamey Chadwell hire. Chadwell played at ETSU and has ties to the area. Can he recruit at the level they need though? 🤷🏻‍♂️

At least half of our fan base will have a conniption if Chadwell gets hired and proves to be a great SEC coach

natureboyricflair

Poster
Founder
Gus wouldn’t be a bad hire. Especially since Steele already there.

Jeff Fisher is intriguing. Would he be a Pete Carroll type of college coach or a Lovie Smith?

WallBanger901

Poster
Founder
Everybody has "inside sources" but I know for a 100% from inside the Freeze camp fact Tennessee would not touch Freeze back earlier. I don't know how much that stems from Fulmer holding a grudge against Freeze for flipping Oher to Ole Miss and then joining there staff or if it is still a show clause from the SEC. Obviously the situation could change if it is that of the former. As bad as I hate to say it, I do not believe Freeze, Kiffin, Manning, or Gruden will be the next coach for UT.

ncin29

Poster
Founder
Search firm....we are hiring you to hire a football coach, potential AD.... Tennessee has football???

Newly hired AD in March interviewing coaches, half the team transferred, spring game was 7 vs 7....

New Coach in April......Vandy used girls as part of the team, why can't we do it????

ncin29

Poster
Founder
Pruitt, Niedermeyer, and Felton all fired with cause. Will be interesting to see if UT turns over enough on ol' germ to get the NCAA to give him a show cause and keep him from going back to bama.

Bama is on the decline, so it doesn't matter if he goes back.

Vols baby!!!! We are back (new AD, new coach, new Mascot)!!!!!!!!

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Lil’ Jimmy finally struck luck with the Browns. Maybe his screws have been shaken loose.

Maybe Haslam will hire another Bama man at Tennessee and give Kitchens another shot

tenor.gif

Dtcliffo

Poster
Founder
Two words Vols: Todd Motherfucking 3rd down god dammed genius Grantham.

We will surely miss him. But, out of respect for the sport and malice toward none, would support his moving on.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
Everybody has "inside sources" but I know for a 100% from inside the Freeze camp fact Tennessee would not touch Freeze back earlier. I don't know how much that stems from Fulmer holding a grudge against Freeze for flipping Oher to Ole Miss and then joining there staff or if it is still a show clause from the SEC. Obviously the situation could change if it is that of the former. As bad as I hate to say it, I do not believe Freeze, Kiffin, Manning, or Gruden will be the next coach for UT.
So Gruden isn’t going to walk away from $100 million and the NFL for Knoxville?

good call, Schefter.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
People hate on Steele but we could do much worse. Judging him off Baylor back in the 90s is foolish, that school was the worst Power 5 out there at the time. No way a guy like Josh Gordon was getting into Baylor back in the 90s. Winning 2/3 games a year from 96 to 09 is more than coaching.

Anyway we're not going to hire a good coach. Some dude no one has heard of with a .500 record will be our guy. The AD will be a garbage hire too.

I'm also willing to bet we end up paying Pruitt. He's lawyered up.

natureboyricflair

Poster
Founder
I'm also willing to bet we end up paying Pruitt. He's lawyered up.

I’ll admit I’ve been on the one more year wagon for a while with Pruitt. I think they should’ve fired the support staff, the two assistants and let the NCAA investigation run its course then make a decision at which point next year would be a wash due to a self-imposed bowl ban.

But noooooo. I want to see what this evidence actually looks like. I know fine print Pruitt has oversight and it was under his watch, but unless they were buying hookers or cars, he’s gonna get at minimum half of that $12 million.

natureboyricflair

Poster
Founder
I lived through Willie Taggart and Stan Wilcox, two of the biggest imbeciles in CFB history.

You'll survive Vols.....maybe...

Shit, Dooley and Butch Jones say we’ve already run that damn gamut.

I feel like the only way to restore the world to normalcy after the last 12 years is for Kiffin to return to reset but we all know that won’t happen.

Top Bottom