Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

** TENNESSEE HC SEARCH / 2021 EDITION **

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Probably the best coach we've had since Kiffin but he's not moving the needle. If he can bring Lebby from Ole Miss like some are claiming and then retain Steele as DC, maybe we can win 7-8 games a year. I'll take beating UK, Mizzou, Carl's Jr, and Vandy every year at this point. Maybe UF or UGA has a bunch of injuries and Saban dies, we can sneak in a 10 win season somewhere along the way.

About as fair as an assessment as you’ll find online.

Signed,

We just hired Sark After Dark

We need to recognize it’s not 1998...we haven’t been relevant in 15 years. This is our 6th coaching hire and White is the 6th AD since the last time we won the fucking East. We just fired a fucktard for paying recruits in McNuggets and will be left holding close to 50 Level I/II violations...we aren’t getting Jesus or the reincarnation of Robert Reese Neyland to come to Knoxville...

I’ll drink the Heupel colored kool-aid. Give me that high octane offense (Yds per game: 2018 - 5th, 2019 - 2nd, 2020 - 2nd; Scoring offense: 2018 - 6th, 2019 - 5th, 2020 - 8th)...

Now, convincing Steele to stay is critical IMO and we have to fill out the staff with fucking stellar defensive coaches who can actually develop the players we recruit...

Latest posts

Top Bottom