Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Surgery to repair a torn labrum

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
Looks like I’ve got surgery coming in the next month or so to repair a torn labrum. Anyone have any experience?
No but I was told I had one a year and a half ago and said screw it no surgery for me. Went back to working out (break it down to build it back up), neutral grip only, and now no issues at all. Avoid the knife as long as possible

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
6 months of ow this fucking hurts. You know what helps. Making creampies for @croot-wifey. Here is a recipe endorsed by @Rube Reaper
But he wouldn't give your wife a creampie bc he is selfish..

Looks like I’ve got surgery coming in the next month or so to repair a torn labrum. Anyone have any experience?

Rube Reaper

Elite
6 months of ow this fucking hurts. You know what helps. Making creampies for @croot-wifey. Here is a recipe endorsed by @Rube Reaper
I’m sure Mrs. @Croot-Wifey is a lovely birthing person but I’m more of a bottom / creampie receiver.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’m sure Mrs. @Croot-Wifey is a lovely birthing person but I’m more of a bottom / creampie receiver.
Shellfish/ selfish. You don't like tuna or seafood in general. You like ore0 crustccreampies amirite?
You love chocolates syrup

Rube Reaper

Elite
Shellfish/ selfish. You don't like tuna or seafood in general. You like ore0 crustccreampies amirite?
You love chocolates syrup
I’m allergic to shellfish and yes I love chocolate! 😍

champsballs

Elite
Founder

39EEBD80-2529-44DF-BAFC-43B2D3840CFA.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If anyone ever needs surgery for a torn asshole we know you'll have the answers
You think rube thinks of a socket as A butthole.
Like if me or you talk about male and female train parts interlocking, like hebis diddling hisself? All I know about that guy is his mom used to play this as I made her Yorkshire Pudding

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
All you bitches and all you whores

Best song ever fuck Jim Morrison and led zeppelin.
Study the lyrics.
Q1980Q

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
No but I was told I had one a year and a half ago and said screw it no surgery for me. Went back to working out (break it down to build it back up), neutral grip only, and now no issues at all. Avoid the knife as long as possible
I’ve had the injury almost 10 years, and worked out the whole time, but did something in the last couple weeks that really crippled me.

I’ve lost some mobility and strength is completely gone now

champsballs

Elite
Founder
No money lol
Don’t waste your money on stem cell for a real Injury. Have tried a couple times In knee and back just to get everything cleaned out and repaired. If you trust your Dr then get it repaired and do the rehab it will be worth it.
For the record I am not against stem cell therapy it can help get you back from a tweak or a nagging injury I’ve had a shitload of those but when you really mess something up you know it.

Top Bottom