Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Subjecting children to LGBT culture at younger and younger ages

QuanChi

Elite
It’s pretty obvious to me why they are doing this. Another great way to keep the poor from reproducing and soaking up resources.

The wealthy know to keep their kids shielded from propaganda, and bypass the entire public school indoctrination system.

Reduce the population, make as many of the rest of the herd completely dependent on the state as possible… profit?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Had to delete YouTube kids from my young ones tablets because every third video on the Home Screen was LGBT

Also this:
View attachment 24360

Also the tranny Kellogg’s cereal.

It’s like a propaganda onslaught switch was hit in the last few weeks.
They shall reap what they sow. This ideology is counter to the natural order of nature and the universal order. They are doomed. How dark they are to scramble the tender minds of little ones. And how much more is the weight of sin of the populace that allows these dead souls to promulgate their poison?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I saw one on Facebook that was a cartoon of a black women and a black girl young child and a young child white boy talking about something. Then the mom starts telling them about masturbating. The kids were explaining how their privates felt at times. I couldn't believe I was hearing 2 little kids talk like that. It was kids vo

OldBuzzard

Poster
This is an absolute outrage. The blatant attempts to indoctrinate our children and have them believe that the unnatural lifestyle of homosexuality is normal. And have our kids believe that their biological gender is just a suggestion from God. I personally think it’s sickening. Because the creators of these children’s programming know that most parents will plop their kids down in front of the TV or computer and go on about their business without a glance back. Yes, programming is the right word. That is nothing short of what our children are being subjected to.

Top Bottom