Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stock Market Meltdown Megathread

MalO

Elite
The borrow fee hit 27% today and there was little to no shares available to borrow throughout the day, however the price plummetted because of a massive short selling attack.

How? Fuck if I know. Probably off-exchange trading in Citadel's dark pool.

It just means we buy more moon tickets at a discount.

Wes Christian spoke in a conference call today about ongoing litigation against naked short selling and illegal activity at hedge funds. He says in the call that this is growing into a movement and is more than just a USA issue. It's an international issue.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The borrow fee hit 27% today and there was little to no shares available to borrow throughout the day, however the price plummetted because of a massive short selling attack.

Wes Christian spoke in a conference call today about ongoing litigation against naked short selling and illegal activity at hedge funds. He says in the call that this is growing into a movement and is more than just a USA issue. It's an international issue.

Fucking noob. Canadian? I bet quite possibly

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Look up David Wilcox and Corey Goode

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Dude clearly you have anxiety shoot me your address in a deep message

MalO

Elite
Come to find out Glass-Steagal was repealed using terrorist tactics.

Citicorp and Travelers did an illegal merge and threatened the collapse of 401k and pension plans if it wasn't allowed.

Glass-Steagal was passed back in 1933 in order to prevent the same market corruption that caused the Great Depression. Looks like we didn't learn anything the first time around.

MalO

Elite
Dude clearly you have anxiety shoot me your address in a deep message
XD

diamond.png

You see that January 28th 2021 purchase? There has been a 4 for 1 stock dividend since then. That was 1 share I paid $448.30 for.

I'm not selling until I can quit my job and retire from the profit on that one share.

Anxious? No. This is pure determination. I'm in this for the long haul. Either I get rich or I take my shares to the grave.

ape.jpg

Oh and the DTCC committed international securities fraud. They were supposed to issue a 4 for 1 dividend, giving each shareholder a dividend of 3 shares each. Gamestop gave explicit instructions to the DTCC to process it as a dividend. As the transfer agent, Computershare handed the DTCC the exact number of shares to issue the dividend.

However because of naked shorting, there are more shares held by shareholders than what has been issued by Computershare, and there wasn't enough shares available to process the dividend according to company instructions. So the DTCC processed it as a simple stock split, creating 3 new shares out of thin air and giving each shareholder 3 new synthetic (fake) shares. This was not how it was supposed to be processed. Only the transfer agent has the authority to issue new shares. When the DTCC did this, they committed fraud. Since they issued synthetic shares to shareholders all over the world, it was international securities fraud.

To date the DTCC has not been prosecuted for this crime. This is likely because the DTCC runs the NYSE and is the highest authority in the stock market.

Why did the DTCC do this? If they had processed the dividend as instructed it would have caused an immediate short squeeze, and collapsed multiple banks and hedge funds who are shorting Gamestop.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Come to find out Glass-Steagal was repealed using terrorist tactics.

Citicorp and Travelers did an illegal merge and threatened the collapse of 401k and pension plans if it wasn't allowed.

Glass-Steagal was passed back in 1933 in order to prevent the same market corruption that caused the Great Depression. Looks like we didn't learn anything the first time around.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
XD

View attachment 156587

You see that January 28th 2021 purchase? There has been a 4 for 1 stock dividend since then. That was 1 share I paid $448.30 for.

I'm not selling until I can quit my job and retire from the profit on that one share.

Anxious? No. This is pure determination. I'm in this for the long haul. Either I get rich or I take my shares to the grave.

View attachment 156593

Oh and the DTCC committed international securities fraud. They were supposed to issue a 4 for 1 dividend, giving each shareholder a dividend of 3 shares each. Gamestop gave explicit instructions to the DTCC to process it as a dividend. As the transfer agent, Computershare handed the DTCC the exact number of shares to issue the dividend.

However because of naked shorting, there are more shares held by shareholders than what has been issued by Computershare, and there wasn't enough shares available to process the dividend according to company instructions. So the DTCC processed it as a simple stock split, creating 3 new shares out of thin air and giving each shareholder 3 new synthetic (fake) shares. This was not how it was supposed to be processed. Only the transfer agent has the authority to issue new shares. When the DTCC did this, they committed fraud. Since they issued synthetic shares to shareholders all over the world, it was international securities fraud.

To date the DTCC has not been prosecuted for this crime. This is likely because the DTCC runs the NYSE and is the highest authority in the stock market.

Why did the DTCC do this? If they had processed the dividend as instructed it would have caused an immediate short squeeze, and collapsed multiple banks and hedge funds who are shorting Gamestop.
Stfu and listen.

MalO

Elite

7:16
95,000 to borrow at a whopping 27.6% fee (this is worse than credit cards)
Hedge funds:
stock.jpg

7:48
45,000 to borrow at a whopping 27.6% fee
Hedge funds:
stock.jpg

I think the fee is going to keep going up.

MalO

Elite
No need to be sad Mr. Fitzwell. It costs me nothing to hold my shares.

Short sellers are fucked. They have to pay borrow fees. Hey you win some and lose some.

Short Selling Risk vs. Reward​

A fundamental problem with short selling is the potential for unlimited losses. When you buy a stock (go long), you can never lose more than your invested capital. Thus, your potential gain, in theory, has no limit.

For example, if you purchase a stock at $50, the most you can lose is $50. But if the stock rises, it can go to $100, $500, or even $1,000, which would give a hefty return on your investment. The dynamic is the exact opposite of a short sale.

If you short a stock at $50, the most you could ever make on the transaction is $50. But if the stock goes up to $100, you'll have to pay $100 to close out the position. There's no limit on how much money you could lose on a short sale. Should the price rise to $1,000, you’d have to pay $1,000 to close out a $50 investment position. This imbalance helps to explain why short selling isn't more popular than it is. Wise investors are aware of this possibility.

MalO

Elite

The following are 15 facts that prove that a massive economic meltdown is already happening right now…

#1 Existing home sales have now fallen for 10 consecutive months.

#2 Existing home sales are down 35.4 percent over the last 12 months. That is the largest year over year decline in existing home sales since the collapse of Lehman Brothers.

#3 Homebuilder sentiment has now dropped for 12 consecutive months.

#4 Home construction costs have risen more than 30 percent since the beginning of 2022.

#5 The number of single-family housing unit permits has fallen for nine months in a row.

#6 The Empire State Manufacturing Index has plunged “to a reading of negative 11.2 in December”. That figure was way, way below expectations.

#7 In November, we witnessed the largest decline in retail sales that we have seen all year long.

#8 Even the biggest names on Wall Street are starting to let workers go. In fact, it is being reported that Goldman Sachs will soon lay off approximately 4,000 employees.

#9 The Federal Reserve is admitting that the number of actual jobs in the United States has been overstated by over a million.

#10 U.S. job cuts were 417 percent higher in November than they were during the same month a year ago.

#11 A recent Wall Street Journal survey found that approximately two-thirds of all Americans expect the economy to get even worse next year.

#12 A newly released Bloomberg survey has discovered that 70 percent of U.S. economists believe that a recession is coming in 2023.

#13 Inflation continues to spiral wildly out of control. At this point, a head of lettuce now costs 11 dollars at one grocery store in California.

#14 Overall, vegetable prices in the United States are more than 80 percent higher than they were at this same time last year.

#15 Thanks to the rapidly rising cost of living, 63 percent of the U.S. population is now living paycheck to paycheck.

2023 sounds like it's going to be bad.

It's a good thing I have direct registered shares of a multi-billion dollar company that has no debt, over a billion dollars cash on hand, and positive cash flow which can't possibly go bankrupt.

Sucks for everyone else though.

MalO

Elite
prices.png

You mean the price should go UP when there is increased demand!?

Like when a company is almost 50% direct registered and short sellers have been failing to deliver on their buy to close obligation for 2 years?

say it.png

MalO

Elite
Interesting tidbit:

Gamestop's market cap is 5.5 billion dollars.
Gamestop's assets are 3.3 billion dollars.

This means it's P/B ratio is less than 2. However if you do a google search for "Gamestop P/B ratio" it returns the incorrect answer 4.91 and none of the websites it returns will tell you how they calculated that value. They just matter-of-factly state the misinformation.

Why does that matter?

A P/B ratio of less than 2 is unusual. That means the stock is undervalued. A value of 1 means that the market cap is the same as the assets of the business in question. The market cap is almost always several times higher than the assets because it takes into consideration the company's future, it's popularity, and consumer confidence.

For reference the P/B ratios of other popular retail and tech stocks:

Amazon 6.2
Walmart 5.4
Microsoft 10.2
Apple 41.4
Netflix 6.3

MalO

Elite

dark pools.png

That's a screenshot of leaked data from a dark pool at IBKR. Shares of GME are trading at over 1.3 million inside the dark pool.

If this price hit the lit market all these banks and hedge funds who are short GME would immediately go bankrupt.

I can be patient.

If they drop the price much further the stock value will be worth less than Gamestop's asset value. In that case I might have to take out a loan to buy more. That's what you call a DEEP FUCKING VALUE.

MalO

Elite
Why didn’t OP just call this the GME thread?
Citadel Securities is the largest designated "market maker" for the New York Stock Exchange. As a market maker, the job of Citadel is supposedly to faclitate trades by matching buyers to sellers, and provide liquidity to the stock market. To give an idea of how big they are, they claim to have generated over 4 billion dollars in revenue during the first half of 2020.

However it is suspected that Citadel Securities is cooking their books and uses a "dark pool" to front-run trades. Front running a trade means they do not give you the best price and manipulate trades to benefit their own investments. However since dark pools are hidden from the rest of the stock market, this cannot be proven. Outsiders would need access to their insider data.

It is believed that Citadel Securities has opened a massive short position on Gamestop, and is in fact "naked shorting" the stock. This means they have sold short more shares than Gamestop has issued to the stock market. They could not possibly close this many positions by buying them back, and this means they are in reality, bankrupt.

However they would only go bankrupt if caught. If regulatory agencies like the SEC don't actually do their job, and Citadel continues to cook its books and hide all the data, then they could potentially get away with what is possibly the single greatest act of fraud in all of history.

Retail investors have taken note that "failing to deliver" (or FTD's) have been on the increase over the post few years. This is short sellers refusing to buy back the shares they sold short. This is a violation of the contract however our regulatory agencies don't seem to care and punishment is usually a tiny fine, if they get punished at all.

Most other countries have a mandatory buy-in law that requires short sellers to buy to close, or face stiff penalties. Some countries have banned short-selling entirely.

Which is why a movement has formed to direct register all shares of Gamestop. Once we have our names on the stock and every share is accounted for, there should be no more shares of GME being traded on the market. That means no more short positions. No more failing to deliver.

If all shares are locked up in DRS, all shorts would have to close, but they could only do so by buying our direct-registered shares. We have all the water and they are out in the desert dying from dehydration. They would have to offer us a price to entice us to sell. We would set the price. The stock price would have to go up, and this would cause what's called a short squeeze.

Except it wouldn't be just any other short squeeze. Nothing like this has ever happened before. No company has ever had all its shares locked up in DRS. No other company that we know of has been shorted to this extreme. We expect the "mother of all short squeezes" or MOASS, to happen. We 100% legit expect this to send the price per share into the millions.

And when Citadel Securities goes bankrupt, so will multiple other hedge funds and banks. It will be the collapse of the stock market as we know it. Economic doomsday for the United States.

Last edited:

MalO

Elite
How good are you at playing chicken? Ever wanted to play chicken against a billionaire?

Direct register some GME and just sit back and wait.

MalO

Elite
This is zedinstead's interactive library of DD (due diligence):

It contains most of the key information that apes have dug up over the last two years.

I know it's a lot. There are 246 interactive books in the library and they aren't in any specific order. It also lags because it's grown so big.

If you use the search function at the top left, I would recommend "house of cards" 1, 2 and 3 and "the everything short" as good places to start. These books are fairly small, less than 30 pages each, and are eye-opening in showing you how bad things have gotten.

Top Bottom