Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Still looking for brian laundry and then there's this!!!

Emma tenywa

Elite
Gotta be honest i am surprised that Laundry has evaded capture this long. Props to him. Going to be tougher as it gets colder though.

Wonder if y'all have some crooked cops over there in Huntsville ala Murdaugh?
Perhaps he already left the states in some way,,never know man

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Gotta be honest i am surprised that Laundry has evaded capture this long. Props to him. Going to be tougher as it gets colder though.

Bro.....Thanks! I'm so into the Murdaugh saga.....if you take the lead here.

tombstone-huckleberry.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

I think he is dead. I think he has been dead for some time and has been consumed by some element of mother nature - whether a gator or an anaconda or just microscopic jungle janitors. If he was moving around he would have been found by now. I believe he died in the first really nasty swamp they think he ventured into.

He has literally thousands of cops in different areas with all types of high tech gear and hundreds of thousands of people that know exactly what he looks like. Give me a break. He is one dead mojo.

My intuition tells me he is a bully/pussy/egomaniac combo and has absolutely no survival skills to keep him alive in the wild this long. MY god, think about it - put a Navy seal in his shoes - top performing survivalist -after this length of time the Seal is either dead on captured.

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I think he is dead. I think he has been dead for some time and has been consumed by some element of mother nature - whether a gator or an anaconda or just microscopic jungle janitors. If he was moving around he would have been found by now. I believe he died in the first really nasty swamp they think he ventured into.

He has literally thousands of cops in different areas with all types of high tech gear and hundreds of thousands of people that know exactly what he looks like. Give me a break. He is one dead mojo.

My intuition tells me he is a bully/pussy/egomaniac combo and has absolutely no survival skills to keep him alive in the wild this long. MY god, think about it - put a Navy seal in his shoes - top performing survivalist -after this length of time the Seal is either dead on captured.

I hear you, but thousands of cops looking for him and not finding him is certainly not evidence that he is dead. Countless people much dumber than him have evaded cops for much longer than this...not too hard if he has a litle help.

TJHall1

Legendary

You don't think a seal could survive in Florida for a month? LOL. Especially when he probably left with a bag full of food and survival equipment. The laundrie guy used to camp in the Appalachians for 40+ days at a time.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
You don't think a seal could survive in Florida for a month? LOL. Especially when he probably left with a bag full of food and survival equipment. The laundrie guy used to camp in the Appalachians for 40+ days at a time.

Yeah, we have covered this, but Eric Rudolph survived like 5 years in some of the steepest terrain in the mountains of North Carolina. Also, lmao at thinking law enforcement is competent with this kind of stuff.

TJHall1

Legendary
Yeah, we have covered this, but Eric Rudolph survived like 5 years in some of the steepest terrain in the mountains of North Carolina. Also, lmao at thinking law enforcement is competent with this kind of stuff.
That was the dude they eventually found in a dumpster behind a fastfood place right? Who was trying to target cops with bombs?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Yeah, I think they are embedded everywhere. There’s definitely a good old boy system down here, and I’ve heard stories about crooked cops - ant recall specific details, but I’ll see what I can dig up

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
That was the dude they eventually found in a dumpster behind a fastfood place right? Who was trying to target cops with bombs?

Sounds right, can't recall. He was the Atlanta olympic bomber, amongst other things.

mrt

Elite
He don't want to come to Huntsville Tx, the state penitentiary is located there. They host a rodeo every year and it was very popular when I was young. He could accidentally stumble into the wrong garden looking for food.

TJHall1

Legendary
Fucked up as hell what they did to Richard Jewell.
Ya, I don't know if you recall the details but I remember now from the movie, but the reporter cunt who drug him into the shit refused to apologize or admit there was anything wrong with what she did. She was a grade a+++ whore who slept with the entire Atlanta police force for stories.

TJHall1

Legendary
Ya, I don't know if you recall the details but I remember now from the movie, but the reporter cunt who drug him into the shit refused to apologize or admit there was anything wrong with what she did. She was a grade a+++ whore who slept with the entire Atlanta police force for stories.
This evil cunt Kathy Scruggs
X7FIW6I26XCRJ5JOJQ3MMZAXKI.jpg

Cre8ive

Founder
I did not imply that a SEAL without being under a total manhunt could not survive in the wilderness - but he would not stay in the swamp where Landry was reported to be. He would move. Where is Landry getting his cash? His other supplies? Etc.?

All I am really saying is that I think the is dead and his remains will be found...maybe.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Founder
I hear you, but thousands of cops looking for him and not finding him is certainly not evidence that he is dead. Countless people much dumber than him have evaded cops for much longer than this...not too hard if he has a litle help.
Yes, If he has help that is a completely different story. He could be living in a basement in Manhattan for all we know. But I do not think he has help. All I am saying that after all this time and his so called survivalist skills he has not been found and I think the reason is because he is dead.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
I did not imply that a SEAL without being under a total manhunt could not survive in the wilderness - but he would not stay in the swamp where Landry was reported to be. He would move. Where is Landry getting his cash? His other supplies? Etc.?

All I am really saying is that I think the is dead and his remains will be found...maybe.
Pretty sure he had time before he left to prepare. Just because media thinks he's in the swamp doesn't mean that's where he is.

Top Bottom