Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Merry Christmas 2023

Christmas gave us 2 wonderful nominees for president. A dementia riddled retard that forced his daughter to shower with him, and the other candidate a guy who has openly talked about wanting to fuck his own daughter and who was bros with Jeffrey Epstein for 20 years.

What a time to be alive!

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Merry Christmas everyone. Spending my time with family, food, and fun. 14 month old grandson is here from Oklahoma. Looking forward to better times and peaceful days. Thanks for all you do to make this site my go to for peace of mind and information.
Gator, same to you and your family. If I’m not mistaken, you are in Niceville?
I’m through the panhandle once a quarter. Would love to share a beer with a fellow FSF member.
If you don’t mind being seen in public with a Nole.

I’m through the panhandle once a quarter. Would love to share a beer with a fellow FSF member.
I’m proud of you that you’re so open about your homosexuality.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Absolutely. Let me know and I will gather a few people from here that are on the board. Even @GarneT&GolD1978 who may be super gay for another nole fan but he calms down after a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom