Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Merry Christmas

TJHall1

Legendary
Everyone. Hope all of you and your families are enjoying the time and celebrating what God gave us. This place is great, and for me is a place that i kind of seek refuge in. Thanks to all the guys who built this place and keep it going. Merry Christmas and to those who dont partake in religion happy holidays to you also and blessings to you and yours.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Thanks man it’s been a great year. Look forward to hanging out with everyone online and getting together in the future. So many posters I want to wish a Merry Christmas personally but I’d hate to leave someone out. But merry Christmas to @TJHall1 for getting the thread going

My girls actually wanted a hot wheels set this year and it’s bad ass. They got it from my MIL tonight

1F74F17E-0CEF-42B8-BD8D-C74AA2E52183.jpeg

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
Thanks man it’s been a great year. Look forward to hanging out with everyone online and getting together in the future. So many posters I want to wish a Merry Christmas personally but I’d hate to leave someone out. But merry Christmas to @TJHall1 for getting the thread going

My girls actually wanted a hot wheels set this year and it’s bad ass. They got it from my MIL tonight

View attachment 67450
Hell ya! Dont see many hot wheels anymore. Good stuff. Thank you for everything. Cant imagine the time you put in on top of your job and family. And that goes for @BLatta12 @Cre8ive and i cant remember off the top of my head the guys doing the IT. Gonna make a donation right now, as little as it may be, to try to help out. Thank you.

TJHall1

Legendary

View attachment 67450
Also, from some of the pics you've shared, you have a beautiful family and your daughters have their mothers good looks.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Hell ya! Dont see many hot wheels anymore. Good stuff. Thank you for everything. Cant imagine the time you put in on top of your job and family. And that goes for @BLatta12 @Cre8ive and i cant remember off the top of my head the guys doing the IT. Gonna make a donation right now, as little as it may be, to try to help out. Thank you.
Thanks man and you’re very welcome.

We seriously have had a blast doing this and it’s become a hobby for a few of us. We wouldn’t be here without @JackOfSpeed and @croot_lord either - they’ve done all the back end technical work. Our graphic design and website guy @Serendipity_Smiles is fuckin awesome too. I’ve seen a few web pages come up over the last few years and I’m just blown away with what he’s pulled off in just a year. @Cre8ive has provided the overall artistic/brand direction. And @BLatta12 puts in hours and hours every week with our media. There are a couple other guys in the background that have really helped provide us some resources we need as well.

We are gonna keep working every week to make things better. We all just really enjoy it

TJHall1

Legendary
Thanks man and you’re very welcome.

We seriously have had a blast doing this and it’s become a hobby for a few of us. We wouldn’t be here without @JackOfSpeed and @croot_lord either - they’ve done all the back end technical work. Our graphic design and website guy @Serendipity_Smiles is fuckin awesome too. I’ve seen a few web pages come up over the last few years and I’m just blown away with what he’s pulled off in just a year. @Cre8ive has provided the overall artistic/brand direction. And @BLatta12 puts in hours and hours every week with our media. There are a couple other guys in the background that have really helped provide us some resources we need as well.

We are gonna keep working every week to make things better. We all just really enjoy it
Awesome, thanks to the guys i couldnt name off the top of my head. Very appreciative for what you've done.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Merry Christmas all folks. Happy holidays weirdos
I've already cracked a beer so hopefully some incoherent drivel in a couple hours! Gonna celebrate JC's Birthday like all others

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Merry Christmas all. Gave my wife the Let's Go Brandon FSF t shirt. She got me a great ornament as well.

Pic wont post but its a LGB one.

Belezabro

Elite
Everyone. Hope all of you and your families are enjoying the time and celebrating what God gave us. This place is great, and for me is a place that i kind of seek refuge in. Thanks to all the guys who built this place and keep it going. Merry Christmas and to those who dont partake in religion happy holidays to you also and blessings to you and yours.
Merry Christmas, fellow Hawkeye!

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Merry Christmas to every member of this board. Sincerely.

ETA: Crootn OL I really like the pic of your kids playing with the
Hot Wheels. That’s classic stuff from my childhood in the 70s
and reminds me of my daughter in the early 2000s. Good stuff.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
A belated Merry Christmas to you to TJ. Hope you and your family got to celebrate without any drama! Keep up the great posting for 2022 - TFSF is a much better place because of you. Happy New Year TJ!

Top Bottom