Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steph Curry just broke the all time record for 3’s

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
He is a freak, just unreal the range and precision that guy has. Has changed the way the game is played, like no other shooter I can remember...not in my lifetime anyway.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I remember it like yesterday. It was like 20years ago but it stuck with me.
I want Tom Rinaldi to narrate my life
Tom Rainoldis voice (you have to squeeze in the long pauses at the end of each sentence):

“Pleasuremoose had it all. And then he wrecked a car. And then another, and another. And another. And then, the most magical thing happened…. He went a while without wrecking a car.”

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Tom Rainoldis voice (you have to squeeze in the long pauses at the end of each sentence):

“Pleasuremoose had it all. And then he wrecked a car. And then another, and another. And another. And then, the most magical thing happened…. He went a while without wrecking a car.”
200.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Not only the best shooter ever but he arguably has the greatest handles of all-time

Yeah, he is a filthy ball handler. (Insert dirty joke here) But really, his handling ability is as good as it gets. He gets a ton of shots because of his handling skills. I think his ability to create shots is somewhat overlooked because of the focus on his basically unlimited range. Curry is an all time great, for sure.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
They didn't have a 3 point line until like 1980 tho, right?

Also, nobody shot many 3s until pretty recently. In the 80s and 90s alot of great shooters were looking for the 15 footer and not the 3. Larry Bird comes to mind. All that said, I think Curry would break records in any era, and his record today would likely stand even if guys in Bird's time & before were shooting more 3s.

Top Bottom