Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Soros and the Progressive's are looking to kill America....

America is the greatest place in earth in part because cities can choose to implement dumb ass policies if they do choose.

Our federalist government structure is such a blessing. People get to see what others are doing and if they want to implement those same policies in their community.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I think Trump screwed up their plan. If they could have got Hillary in the white house.... Could you imagine the last 7 years?
Lindsey saying to the Ukrainians that 2017 was the year of the offensive.... I think they were planning this war for a few years and Hillary was just as invested in Ukraine as the rest. Obama didn't want to start a war with Putin but Hillary was ready to do it. They want to topple Russia to surround China and then attack China. Their whole plan is constant war and lowering our standard of living.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Lindsey saying to the Ukrainians that 2017 was the year of the offensive.... I think they were planning this war for a few years and Hillary was just as invested in Ukraine as the rest. Obama didn't want to start a war with Putin but Hillary was ready to do it. They want to topple Russia to surround China and then attack China. Their whole plan is constant war and lowering our standard of living.
That's why she sold him the uranium.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
That's why she sold him the uranium.
There was definitely a change somewhere though. The Russian money stopped flowing into the Clinton Foundation and Ukraine and "former" Russians started pouring money in. I think it just became more profitable to be against Putin than with him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tell me you’re a China stan without telling me you’re a China stan.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
We can't say it's a specific goal, but Soros and leftists certainly care so little for humanity that they care nothing for the human costs.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
We can't say it's a specific goal, but Soros and leftists certainly care so little for humanity that they care nothing for the human costs.
Actually any educated person can surmise this. 2 + 2 will ALWAYS EQUALs 4 every fuckin time.

You are literally their useful idiot with statements like this. Have you ever heard or practiced game theory? Trying gamin these out........

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Actually any educated person can surmise this. 2 + 2 will ALWAYS EQUALs 4 every fuckin time.

You are literally their useful idiot with statements like this. Have you ever heard or practiced game theory? Trying gamin these out........
How do you surmise something that requires mindreading?

Surprised you didn't cram a few more nutjob platitudes in there. Been using Saul Alinsky references a little too much lately?

BurntJ

Founder

Surprised you didn't cram a few more nutjob platitudes in there. Been using Saul Alinsky references a little too much lately?
JFC! Mindreading......try reading their policy plans.

They do actually plan what they are trying to accomplish.....it isn't all just said at super secret meetings.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
JFC! Mindreading......try reading their policy plans.

They do actually plan what they are trying to accomplish.....it isn't all just said at super secret meetings.
I haven't seen a policy plan that says "we want to destroy humanity."

I have seen in plenty of progressive policy agendas where the human cost is of no consideration. Hence my statement. Which is logically defensible. Unlike yours. Which is nutcase drivel.

BurntJ

Founder

I have seen in plenty of progressive policy agendas where the human cost is of no consideration. Hence my statement. Which is logically defensible. Unlike yours. Which is nutcase drivel.
Quite the word salad to say....You don't know shit.

Maybe In the future just start with that..........

Open Society (literally Soros NGO) puts out policy initiatives.....may try reading up on some BEFORE you open your cocksucker. Also, (since you are clearly remedial at this) start with initiatives for Euro countries as they test/begin with them.

A logical person can read them and extrapolate where they will lead.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Quite the word salad to say....You don't know shit.

Maybe In the future just start with that..........

Open Society (literally Soros NGO) puts out policy initiatives.....may try reading up on some BEFORE you open your cocksucker. Also, (since you are clearly remedial at this) start with initiatives for Euro countries as they test/begin with them.

A logical person can read them and extrapolate where they will lead.
Show me in the policy initiatives where it literally states that their goal is to destroy humanity.

"Extrapolation" is where people stop being taken seriously.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

They openly talk about the reduction of population and that stopping or reducing reproduction drastically is a goal. So Im not sure what you need to hear, but its been pretty obvious and clear. Pretty Direct. What do you need to hear to understand? Do they need to say we want to kill off half the population in the name of climate change, when in actuality we just want to do it bc. is that something you need to hear? Its all over the place in bold face.

BurntJ

Founder
Show me in the policy initiatives where it literally states that their goal is to destroy humanity.

"Extrapolation" is where people stop being taken seriously.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Could you look any stupider in real life than here?

Keep trying to shape the argument.....you have almost changed it to a point that you don't look completely retarded.....almost.

BurntJ

Founder
They openly talk about the reduction of population and that stopping or reducing reproduction drastically is a goal. So Im not sure what you need to hear, but its been pretty obvious and clear. Pretty Direct. What do you need to hear to understand? Do they need to say we want to kill off half the population in the name of climate change, when in actuality we just want to do it bc. is that something you need to hear? Its all over the place in bold face.
Bro.....these are the "Dont believe what they say"....kind like Biden bragging about the firing of the AG of Ukraine.

These idiots will tell you, you didn't see/hear that correctly.

Joe King

Elite
I think Trump screwed up their plan. If they could have got Hillary in the white house.... Could you imagine the last 7 years?
Look at all the mostly positive SC rulings we've gotten over the past few years. Had the old hag gotten in and had those SC picks, it would've been a disaster.

By watching their actions one can easily deduce what it is they are working towards.

No secret meetings necessary where interests converge.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
At a recent WEF gathering, primatologist Jane Goodall suggested that 90% of the world’s population be eliminated in order to solve global issues such as climate change. This would put the world’s population somewhere around 500 million souls, the number recommended by the mysterious, recently-destroyed Georgia Guidestones.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Hey fuck nose I'll give you a week or two of you're not careful.
I have full authority. I own the fucking certs fucker. Jersey devil isn't as scary as rebar upside your fucking head dicksmack
Sup man.... how r ya

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Who the fu k are you? I'm a rebar seller and processor. I heard there was one here but when I showed up he ghosted. Not much of a deer leeder. Becareful. I'm in charge of bamming or banning like Twitter before Elon.
So a Rebar without the cock..... got it

Long live the Grand Dragon @Rebarcock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom