Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Someone please explain why a thread about the Vax Mandate on the Military was deleted?

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Purging of the military kind of gives the game away and discussion on it is unwelcomed

At this point, the benefit of the doubt cannot be given. This seems like censorship

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
I have to agree. Paging @Croot_Overlord, splain your self censorship.
I don't believe there has been any censorship. I think it's simply that the default board software allows OPs to delete an entire thread they started. OPs need to be allowed to remove their remarks, but deleting entire threads should not be in the cards, even for OPs. Again, I do not believe there has been any intentional censorship.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I don't believe there has been any censorship. I think it's simply that the default board software allows OPs to delete an entire thread they started. OPs need to be allowed to remove their remarks, but deleting entire threads should not be in the cards, even for OPs. Again, I do not believe there has been any intentional censorship.
cool

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

I doubt there was any intentional censorship. Hopefully its a setting that can be changed. I agree with you though, users should be able to delete their individual content, but the threads themselves belong in the public domain.

@JackOfSpeed

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
I doubt there was any intentional censorship. Hopefully its a setting that can be changed. I agree with you though, users should be able to delete their individual content, but the threads themselves belong in the public domain.

@JackOfSpeed
I've already addressed what happened. There is definitely no censorship on TFSF.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Nah, no one can permanently delete a thread but a moderator

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
No idea why TFSF would do such a thing. Was there a truly valid reason or do we have a Cunt amidst us?

I'm waiting for an explanation.

Ok, I'm not sure how the forum software works, but it's not good form to allow a thread starter to delete an entire thread full of other people's free speech on a forum dedicated to free speech.

My post, my choice!

So the fraqqle thread can be deleted in it's entirety if someone figures out bryan74b's pw?

Purging of the military kind of gives the game away and discussion on it is unwelcomed

At this point, the benefit of the doubt cannot be given. This seems like censorship

I think @Cards1968 showed y’all that Tiffy deleted, but we can undelete threads that get deleted by users.

I made the post & I deleted the post but @Croot_Overlord put it back up! I deleted it because of the titty shit! I love this forum & I want to stay a part of it. I guess I realized I was becoming a titty joke & that is NOT what I'm trying to be. If my hubs see all the tit comments it will most definitely start shit in my world & yes he has joined the forum. Sorry for the delete when I deleted it I did not realize it had taken off like it did.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I made the post & I deleted the post but @Croot_Overlord put it back up! I deleted it because of the titty shit! I love this forum & I want to stay a part of it. I guess I realized I was becoming a titty joke & that is NOT what I'm trying to be. If my hubs see all the tit comments it will most definitely start shit in my world & yes he has joined the forum. Sorry for the delete when I deleted it I did not realize it had taken off like it did.

Yeah a lot of converts from the rivals MainBoard which is a brutal sexist misogynistic homophobic and everything in between place but always good fun and surprisingly informative I know it's weird but it's just a thing. Glad you're here Mrs Tiff and tell the old man we mean nothing personal it is more about getting laffs and likes.

Oh
Yeah a lot of converts from the rivals MainBoard which is a brutal sexist misogynistic homophobic and everything in between place but always good fun and surprisingly informative I know it's weird but it's just a thing. Glad you're here Mrs Tiff and tell the old man we mean nothing personal it is more about getting laffs and likes.
I get it! I could careless. I've heard it my whole life! He's not as understanding & it becomes my fault somehow so I avoid. I know it's all in good fun. I told you guys that I can hang! I just don't wanna deal with the BS at home or have to leave the forum.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I apologize, I didn’t understand what was going on here

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Oh

I get it! I could careless. I've heard it my whole life! He's not as understanding & it becomes my fault somehow so I avoid. I know it's all in good fun. I told you guys that I can hang! I just don't wanna deal with the BS at home or have to leave the forum.
Yeah sorry, people get very particular about perceived censorship around here (rightly so). Problem is now that I’ve merged, I can’t “unmerge”

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Oh

I will say that you do have the ability to delete your own thread as a poster, and I will make sure to honor that going forward, but this “crudeness” is just what you are gonna get on this forum. It is what it is.

As we grow I’ve imagined we would have a less “crude” forum, but right now we just don’t have the traffic to be running multiple forums

Yeah sorry, people get very particular about perceived censorship around here (rightly so). Problem is now that I’ve merged, I can’t “unmerge”
Seriously its fine! We don't control what others say or do. I am a big girl & can handle myself just fine. When I said there nothing they can say that compares to what I deal with on the daily I meant it!

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I will say that you do have the ability to delete your own thread as a poster, and I will make sure to honor that going forward, but this “crudeness” is just what you are gonna get on this forum. It is what it is.

As we grow I’ve imagined we would have a less “crude” forum, but right now we just don’t have the traffic to be running multiple forums
giphy.webp

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Seriously its fine! We don't control what others say or do. I am a big girl & can handle myself just fine. When I said there nothing they can say that compares to what I deal with on the daily I meant it!
Yeah I know, just wanted you to understand what happened. We like you being a part of the community here

Top Bottom