Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Someone please explain why a thread about the Vax Mandate on the Military was deleted?

Jtrain80

Legendary
The thread where non-vets/AD were telling us to shut up and take the shot we signed up for? Yeah fuck that thread

I am pretty sure most people on here want the ability for everyone to choose for themselves, not be pressured in anything.

I dang sure don't want our service members to have any more injuries/ailments than they have already.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Your post is your choice. The 10 posts under your post should not be.
Why don't you fucking think things through my friend?

Why post something and then take it down? We're you fucked up when you posted it and then sobered up and removed it? Or was it that you were sober when you posted it and removed when you were fucked up?

Either participate like someone with American balls and someone who should be respected instead of asshole that needs to get his shit together? You did not make any friends of this feeble move and I hope you never repeat it. All those that took you seriously and responded in like manner were greatly disrespected when you took your post down.

Like the old saying goes, make sure your brain is in gear before you put your mouth into motion.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder

Why post something and then take it down? We're you fucked up when you posted it and then sobered up and removed it? Or was it that you were sober when you posted it and removed when you were fucked up?

Either participate like someone with American balls and someone who should be respected instead of asshole that needs to get his shit together? You did not make any friends of this feeble move and I hope you never repeat it. All those that took you seriously and responded in like manner were greatly disrespected when you took your post down.

Like the old saying goes, make sure your brain is in gear before you put your mouth into motion.
I think you're being a little judgmental. I doubt the original poster realized that her removing her post would delete the entire thread. Honestly, I see no cause for excessing rudeness in the matter.

I know we're all a little touchy about having our voices silenced in the land of free speech, so in that regard I understand the sentiment. I just don't think that was anyone's intent here.

TJHall1

Legendary

Yup, you're senile.

Top Bottom