Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Soil/grass guys (Bermuda) NSFW

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
I started a thread like 2 months ago on the main board and had a ton of info but got deleted by that cunt gen mod. There was a guy that knew a ton about soil and grass. Is he/you here? Anyone else know about grass?

Grass is tiff-way 9 Bermuda. Live in Oklahoma and sos was layed today. Any help?

1610564213268.jpeg

F6D62A4D-1810-4E1C-9425-04E14FE47A3E.gif

I started a thread like 2 months ago on the main board and had a ton of info but got deleted by that cunt gen mod. There was a guy that knew a ton about soil and grass. Is he/you here? Anyone else know about grass?

Grass is tiff-way 9 Bermuda. Live in Oklahoma and sos was layed today. Any help?

View attachment 1331

View attachment 1332
Might be able to help, what are your questions? Nice nsfw btw.

OrangeBleach

Poster
Founder
You need to water the hell out of until it’s rooted in, if your getting rain that’s different. Check in a week by lifting a piece and look for new roots. Once there ease off the water on dormant Bermuda but don’t let it dry out. Depends on where you are as well.

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
You need to water the hell out of until it’s rooted in, if your getting rain that’s different. Check in a week by lifting a piece and look for new roots. Once there ease off the water on dormant Bermuda but don’t let it dry out. Depends on where you are as well.
So I water the grass a ton right away? Even if it’s sub freezing each day? Not a sarcastic question

So I water the grass a ton right away? Even if it’s sub freezing each day? Not a sarcastic question
It does not have to be a bog but do not let it get dry. Pretty risky laying Bermuda sod this time of year. Our local sod farm in Amarillo will not sell Bermuda during the winter.

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
It does not have to be a bog but do not let it get dry. Pretty risky laying Bermuda sod this time of year. Our local sod farm in Amarillo will not sell Bermuda during the winter.
Ya, I’m not sure what else they would do. I’m a poor that bought a $200k cookie cutter, I’m lucky they rolled the dirt first to flatten it

Ya, I’m not sure what else they would do. I’m a poor that bought a $200k cookie cutter, I’m lucky they rolled the dirt first to flatten it
Understand, beats juist having a dirt yard. If they cut it thick you may be ok. Not much you can do until it is no longer dormant.

Top Bottom