Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So happy for Bubba Wallace

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I don't follow NASCAR, but wasn't that the fag that had the FBI investigating a pull rope on a garage door?

it-sure-was-butters-stotch.gif

denn

Legendary
Founder
I appreciate that this site does not blacklist anyone......however, for obvious trolls like the one who started this thread, there should be the exception to that.

tickdickler

Poster
What a bunch of safe space losers ITT. No, I’m not a Reddit troll. No, I’m not the same poster as this big buc dude. I find it hilarious that if someone has a different mindset than you losers they are automatically a troll. Some very thin skin around here. Oh well, I’m here to share my view points whether everyone hates me or not.

Jtrain80

Legendary
What a bunch of safe space losers ITT. No, I’m not a Reddit troll. No, I’m not the same poster as this big buc dude. I find it hilarious that if someone has a different mindset than you losers they are automatically a troll. Some very thin skin around here. Oh well, I’m here to share my view points whether everyone hates me or not.

Need to rebrand this place the free speech arena. No rules just hurt feelers.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
You like the BBC, good for you. That's all we're saying.

tickdickler

Poster
Twice in 2 days someone has been processed.
Who do you think has been processed? The ones clamoring to “ban the troll” and making 6th grade gay jokes or the one laughing at how pathetic you all are for this being your best attempt to get me to leave. I’ll be here for a while, just for you.. 😉

TJHall1

Legendary
Who do you think has been processed? The ones clamoring to “ban the troll” and making 6th grade gay jokes or the one laughing at how pathetic you all are for this being your best attempt to get me to leave. I’ll be here for a while, just for you.. 😉
How many dicks you think you've sucked in your life? 3,000?

Latest posts

Top Bottom