Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So happy for Bubba Wallace

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Who do you think has been processed? The ones clamoring to “ban the troll” and making 6th grade gay jokes or the one laughing at how pathetic you all are for this being your best attempt to get me to leave. I’ll be here for a while, just for you.. 😉
You, for that post.

Edit:

@tickdickler every form I go to I've been banned for speaking in a conservative "tone". You're not in a safe space here. You CAME from a safe space. If not then give me that link. Faggot.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Who do you think has been processed? The ones clamoring to “ban the troll” and making 6th grade gay jokes or the one laughing at how pathetic you all are for this being your best attempt to get me to leave. I’ll be here for a while, just for you.. 😉
Good.

We need some phaggot libs around for entertainment.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I’m laughing at the thought of you and all your e-bros giving each other e-high fives at the nasty burns you’re doling me ITT.

We need some opposing view points around here.

How do you feel about John Kerry's statement that Joe Biden literally had no idea what was going on in regards to the France and Australia nuclear submarine problem. Media sensationalism or fair criticism that sleepy joe may not be all there?

tickdickler

Poster
We need some opposing view points around here.

How do you feel about John Kerry's statement that Joe Biden literally had no idea what was going on in regards to the France and Australia nuclear submarine problem. Media sensationalism or fair criticism that sleepy joe may not be all there?
I typed in another thread that I will not be voting for Biden or Harris in 2024. I don’t think there is any doubt Joe isn’t all there. However? I do believe the media will soon enough turn 180 on Biden and make him the scape goat for the Democratic Party. Probably a good move. Also, I would never take anything John Kerry says at face value. Great politician, not so great person.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I typed in another thread that I will not be voting for Biden or Harris in 2024. I don’t think there is any doubt Joe isn’t all there. However? I do believe the media will soon enough turn 180 on Biden and make him the scape goat for the Democratic Party. Probably a good move. Also, I would never take anything John Kerry says at face value. Great politician, not so great person.
Have you ever voted for a Dim?

Latest posts

Top Bottom