Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My son was accused of racism by a 2nd grader

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
He’s in 3rs grade…

According to him, the girl was kicking him and his friends bus seat from behind. They yelled at her. She dropped the F bomb and called them all racist. Also at some point said white lives don’t matter

The principal came on the bus, got info and suspended the girl for 2 days

How racist is this girls parents?

Fuck this earth and the politics that have ruined it

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Same thing happened to my son in Middle School. Girl overheard boys talking about something else and called them all racists. Told the teacher. Teacher did research and it was dropped, but the boys were not happy that they were called racists as they have black friends in their social group. Told black friends, black friends said that is her go to cry so she can get attention and out of anything she does wrong.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Same thing happened to my son in Middle School. Girl overheard boys talking about something else and called them all racists. Told the teacher. Teacher did research and it was dropped, but the boys were not happy that they were called racists as they have black friends in their social group. Told black friends, black friends said that is her go to cry so she can get attention and out of anything she does wrong.
Thank goodness she looked into it and didn’t just believe the girl.

TheResister

Elite
He’s in 3rs grade…

According to him, the girl was kicking him and his friends bus seat from behind. They yelled at her. She dropped the F bomb and called them all racist. Also at some point said white lives don’t matter

The principal came on the bus, got info and suspended the girl for 2 days

How racist is this girls parents?

Fuck this earth and the politics that have ruined it

The politicians and news / entertainment media (along with some misguided people acting in the name of religion) have made playing the race card the thing to do when all else fails. Most people would rather be called a pedophile, murderer or a traitor than to be called a racist.

It's about time everybody got past the fear of being called a racist. Start wearing it like a badge of honor. Then, once it's lost its punch, everybody can get down to looking at problems for what they really are.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Very,, but a lot of black people are these days. I had a black guy tell me not long ago that, "it's impossible for a black man to be racist." after refusing to move out of a doorway for me, but then doing so for a black person who came after me. Imho, that was proof of him being racist.

I’m throwing hands in this situation, but that’s just me

Latest posts

Top Bottom