Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So are there 10 or 17....

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Hearing different messages. Some say that 10 walgreens have closed in San Fran due to shoplifting but some say its 17. Obviously the woke DA's arent to blame but is it 10 or 17? $900 shoplifting limit seemed like a really good idea in theory didn't it....

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I too hope that more and more national chain stores shut down where liberal leaders who worship BLM and allow them to literally riot and burn and loot without repercussions. Only economic disaster in those cities will bring about a solution: SOLUTION ONE: white flight takes businesses with them and city rots away or SOLUTION TWO: white business men and decent minorities overthrow the worthless shits now in power and restore law an order with a no holds bared policing structure.

I am honestly baffled by the lack of any reporting where America would get to hear from the decent people who are helplessly watching their cities, their neighborhoods destroyed by BLM and antifa thugs who are given a get out of jail free clinic. WTF.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Hearing different messages. Some say that 10 walgreens have closed in San Fran due to shoplifting but some say its 17. Obviously the woke DA's arent to blame but is it 10 or 17? $900 shoplifting limit seemed like a really good idea in theory didn't it....
I too hope that more and more national chain stores shut down where liberal leaders who worship BLM and allow them to literally riot and burn and loot without repercussions get the hell out of Dodge.

Only economic disaster in those cities will bring about a solution: SOLUTION ONE: white flight takes businesses with them and city rots away like Detroit. SOLUTION TWO: white business men and decent minorities decide to say "ENOUGH" and overthrow the worthless shits now in power and restore law an order with a no holds bared policing structure. If the good people in these areas don't rise up, they will be beaten down to nothing.

We are looking at the beginnings of a nihilistic, dystopian ruling class gaining power in these weakened metro areas where liberal politicians, both democrat and spineless republicans, are for whatever reasons allowing wholesale lawlessness to proliferate and manifest itself it ways that would have been unthinkable only years ago.

I am honestly baffled by the lack of any reporting where Americans would get to hear from the decent people from the cities under attack. People who are helplessly watching their cities, their neighborhoods and their lives destroyed by BLM and antifa thugs who are given a get out of jail free card. WTF.

If this lawlessness continues by these minorities funded by the SOROS thugs I honestly believe we will have a real civil war. Each state has a national guard - these guys are under the control of their respective governors. It is no surprise that almost 100% of the trouble in north of the Mason/Dixon line. I am just telling it like it is people. There will be a war. The timing and extent of it is yet to be determined.

We are just 6 months into democratic control of the federal government and look what has happened, is happening and what is coming. You and I both know it is NOT GOOD by any measure.

The only question I can't answer is whether or not the U.S. Army would actually fire on American's who are simply trying to save the republic. They're probably pondering that same question is barracks across the country where they can talk without fear.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
$899. $900 and you go to jail. Surprisingly some enterprising criminals will go in and steal $600 worth of stuff and leave and just come back later and steal more.
Why work these days? Just hit up a few blocks worth of San Fran a few days a week.

I could rack up 10-20G worth of stuff a month (calling myself at 900$ a day) and it would only take me about 20 minutes a day.

I feel like @Croot_Overlord needs to let me share a couple months worth of videos of said raiding. We won't do it in the name of TFSF but we certainly shouldn't allow patriots to miss out on an opportunity right?

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I wonder what would happen if the folks just went into the DA's office and took $850 worth of stuff each? Shouldn't that be allowed?

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder

Enjoy what progressives are bringing to the great city of Louisville. I literally laughed when I heard this yesterday. The following quote discussing frequent offenders slayed me...

"You literally bring them into a room and you have both law enforcement and local social support programs, and you say, 'Look, we're going to give you two options. We could arrest you. We could take you to federal prison right now. Or, we want you to take a different path,'" Piagentini explained.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
$899. $900 and you go to jail. Surprisingly some enterprising criminals will go in and steal $600 worth of stuff and leave and just come back later and steal more.
You got it all wrong. California gives you $899 of free stuff every time you go into a store. WHAT A DEAL!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom